chapter 6

(Nagito's P.O.V.)

(time skip: lunch)

       I walked with Hajime to our lockers. Once we got our food we headed to the roof. Mahiru and Hiyoko were already at their usual spot. I smiled, knowing what was soon to come.  My focus then switched  to Hajime.  "Do you know if the roof has a nice view of the sun set?" he asked. "Yeah it does. I've seen it a few times." i smiled. "neat. umm..." Hajime looked away awkwardly. "do you wanna stay after school today and watch it together?" he smiled. i nodded. though it probably wont be able to happen because of Mahiru's death. right after that thought Mahiru started coughing. it caught Hajime attention. i put on a fake worried face. Mahiru's face was getting paler. she stopped coughing and she was just a lifeless meat bag now. Hiyoko started panicking. She was shaking Mahiru. Hajime ran over and i assume called 911. soon enough there was an ambulance at school taking away Mahiru. 

(Time skip : Next Day)

(Nobody's P.O.V.)

      Nagito woke up today pleased with himself. He happily got ready for the day and headed into the kitchen. He then heard the doorbell. Nagito opened the door to see the expected Hajime. "hey Nagito" he seemed sad, though anyone who ate on the rooftop yesterday would know why. "hey" Nagito said in a fake sad tone. He then moved to let Hajime enter. they walked to the kitchen and Nagito prepared breakfast for the two of them. They quietly and quickly ate. The walk to school was also quiet. The word of what happened to Mahiru spread as quickly as the last two deaths.  Most people in the school were quiet that day. Hiyoko didn't even go into school that day.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is short and sorry that it takes me forever to update this. I actually started writing this chapter not too long after i wrote the last chapter. I just kinda don't know where i want to go with this anymore. I started this a while ago and of corse i didn't make any plans so i don't know how to end or continue this.  I will try to figure out what to do with this story as soon as possible since people like it.