6 | Biana's Hair Styling

It was the next morning, and Sophie was laying on her bed in Havenfield, thinking about different things.
She started thinking about her friends which led her mind to...(Guess who😏)...Fitz.
She thought about his beautiful teal eyes that shined like a diamond, and his slightly wavy hair that hung on his forehead, and-

"Are you okay?" A  feminine voice interrupted her thoughts. Sophie looked up to see Edaline, carrying a bowl of magenta mush. She sat on Sophie's bed.

"Mhm." She scooped the food into her mouth. It tasted like pancakes.

"Why are you still in bed? Do you feel well?" Edaline touched Sophie's forehead.

"No...just tired." She smiled.

"Well, come on down. I'm guessing you didn't invite Biana?" Edaline walked to the door.

"Really? If she's holding any type of makeup bag, please kick her out." Sophie put her hands on her face. Edaline laughed. 

"Sure, Sophie." 

"Is she down yet?" Biana whined. Edaline shook her head.

"Nope. What's in the bag?" She pointed to the one that Biana was holding. 

"It's...hairbands." She smiled.

"Okay." Edaline eyed the bag.

"Hey guys!" Sophie walked downstairs, and smiled at them both. Then she noticed the bag of doom.

"Biana? What is in that small  bag?" She back away a few steps.

"Hair ties." Edaline frowned at Biana.

"You said they were hairbands."

"They're the same thing." Biana laughed for messing up.

"I want to style your hair, Sophie." 

"But what about yours?"

"It's easier to do someone else's. Besides, I already did mine." Biana pointed to her head. She was right, it was styled into space buns, and some hair was loose in front.

 She was right, it was styled into space buns, and some hair was loose in front

(Just in case you have no idea what a space bun is :) - Lily🌙)

"Fine." Sophie gave up at that point.

"Hooray! I was hoping you'd say that!" Biana jumped and twirled.

Back in Sophie's room, she pulled out her imparter.

"I'm going to call someone so that this gets less boring." Sophie smiled.

"It's so that boring." Biana ushered her onto her bed.

"Anyway, who are you going to call?" She asked, pulling out a thin, dark, hairband.

"Um...I haven't really thought about it yet."