Chapter 23

Me, Allison and Chris have spent the last four months in France. We bonded more as a family. After everything that happened with our family we needed a break from it all. We needed to grieve. Being in France, I got no nightmares and not once did I have to use my sleeping tablets.

For the four months we were there, we didn't think we'd come back. But I'm drawn here. I have friends for life here and I'm so so happy to have met them. I don't want to leave Lydia behind.

I haven't spoke to Stiles since the day I left for France. He has text me a few times but I haven't text him back. I hate liking Stiles knowing he loves Lydia and he'll never like me back.

Whilst being in France I got over my mother's death. Not fully because, no one ever will be. But I feel like I can breath now. Me and Allison also completed our training with Chris. Although we've decided to stay out of everything supernatural, it's part of our heritage. Chris and Allison also taught me how to drive. But the best thing is, Chris kept my moms car. So now we're back in Beacon Hills, it's my car and I'm quite excited about it.

We sort of look different now. We cut our hair short. Allison's is about shoulder length and looks more brown now. Whereas mine is chin height, like a bob. I cut out all the ombre out and now I love it.

Right now, I'm in our apartment getting ready for Lydia to pick us up

Right now, I'm in our apartment getting ready for Lydia to pick us up. According to Allison we're going on some sort of group date thing. I put on a red spaghetti strap dress with little white flowers patterned all over them. I put on a crop denim jacket and some white air force ones. I washed my hair this morning so I don't have too tomorrow morning when I get up for school. So right now I just straighten my hair so it was dead straight and do some makeup.

Once I was ready I look around at my unpacked room and sigh. I step infront of my long mirror in the corner of my room and just look at my outfit. "You ready?" Allison asks coming into my room and I turn to her and nod. She comes behind me and puts a familiar golden necklace around my neck. "You found it." I say and she nods. The movers put it in my room." She says and I smile and turn around and hug her.

"Come on girls. Lydia is waiting, and you know she's not very patient." Chris says and we giggle before hugging Chris goodbye and heading down to Lydia. She gets out of the car and gives us the biggest hug before heading off.

"It is not a triple date. It's a group thing." Lydia says glancing at Allison. "Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison says and I roll my eyes. "You were in France, and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia asks us both looking in the rear mirror. "Oh I did. I did a lot of it, I didn't have a broken heart. And trust me it was amazing." I say and they both laugh.

"What about you? After Ja--" "don't say his name." Lydia says cutting Allison off and I furrow my brows. "That bad?" I ask but she doesn't answer me. "Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asks. "Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned to alive. But everyone got over it. And yes Derek taught him the werewolf 101. Like how not to randomly kill people on a full moon." Lydia says glancing at Allison again whilst I laugh.