Chapter 2

It was so confusing for Y/N.

His daily routine was stopped by a dangerous man he never met before, and then his best friend suddendly came out of nowhere with a sword.

And as if it wasn't enough, the pain on his left hand was rising.

???:"I admit, this is getting better.~ Who would have thought I would find not one, but other two Master beside me?"

That statement shocked Lucina, who held her sword tighter.

Lucina:"Wait, two!? You mean...!"

She turned to Y/N wide eyed, and received confirm by looking how he was holding his hand.

Lucina:"No way, you..."

She looked at hit worryed, but she shook her head and stared the jester.

Lucina:"If you really want him, you'll have to pass through me!"

???:"...That sword...are you an Ylisse, pheraps?"

Hearing her family name she tensed and got ready for a pierce.

???:"As tempting as it may be, I have no need. For you see, he's already mine.~"

He raised a finger and some sort of pink light engulfed it.

The problem was it was linked to Y/N's cheek.

???:"Bungee Gum.~"

With a quick pull, just like a hooked fish, Y/N found himself flying at him.

Lucina:"Stop!"

She rushed to chase him, but she wouldn't have been in time.

Y/N:'Damn! This burning won't let me go! In this case...'

The jester prepared his cards as before, but Y/N stared at him ready.

Y/N:"Ice!"

An iceball came out from his right hand, but instead of throwing it, he used it to freeze his left one.

The act made Lucina stop and the man was taken back.

Y/N:"Here's the puch you wanted!"

Taking chance of the shock, Y/N slammed his fist right against the man's face, shattering the ice.

While the fragments scratched his cheeks, the jester noticed that on Y/N's hand was a mark. His confusion turned into a large smile.

Y/N went on the ground, but was shocked to see the jester didn't move at all.

???:"It's this..."

He turned to him with a crazy smile.

???:"This is the maturing fruit I was looking for.~"

Lucina:"Y/N!"

She went for a slash, but the jester jumped on a rooftop, his eyes still set on Y/N.

???:"Oh, I can't wait for the moment I'll pick you up.~ But it'll be an other time. I hope we'll meet during the War!"

That said he jumped away in the night.

Y/N:"The...the war?"

Lucina:"Y/N, are you ok!?"

Only then he remembered his friend was there, with the sword in the sheath.

Y/N:"Lucina, what the hell was that? What is that sword?"

Lucina:"I swear I'll tell you, but first show me your left hand."

Y/N:"My...my hand?"

She grabbed his arm and they both noticed the Command Spells on the left hand.