Chapter 4

-A rooftop, right after the summons-

The night was dark and cold, only few people were still on the streets.

And they were so focused on their own business than nobody could notice a man on the top of a rooftop.

It was a man with grey hair tied in a ponytail, he wore a fancy suit along a couple of white gloves.

That man was Enrico Maxwell, bishop and chosen from the Church to control the Holy Grail War.

There were some doubts because of his strict point of view about helping only catholics.

But not even him was so fool to disobey an order from the Pope himself.

He was patiently waiting the group of mercenaries he hired to show up.

In a second, with a move that no trained eye could have a glimpse, five figures appeared behind him.

???:"So, are you the one who asked our services?"

With no shock or surpise, he simply turned to the five.

They were all girls. The first one had long black hair, a black eyepatch with a red picture, was dressed as a maid and had an umbrella.

The one next to her had honey-colored hair with a rose ribbon on them and green eyes, with a white lab coat covering her.

The one on the left had pale blond hair and green-azure eyes. She had an oversized sword.

The fourth one had green hair, orange eyes with snake-like pupils and black earrings.

The last one was in front of them, crossing her arms. Her skin was a little dark, her left eye was closed with a scar on it, the other was dark green and her hair were black, tied in a ponytail.

Maxwell just looked his watch.

Enrico:"...Exactly midnight. I was starting to believe you wouldn't have come in time. My apologies, Homura's Crimson Squad."

???:"Spare your compliments and get to the business."

Enrico:"I believe you're Homura, right? You should already know the reason of your hiring."

Homura:"We know we must help you priests and nuns to limit the damage of the Holy Grail War, but we need details."

Enrico:"Since you know it's an Holy Grail War, you should also know the details are classified. Both from the Church and from the Mage Association."

Homura:"With all due respect, we must know who we're dealing with."

Enrico:"...As of now, only six Master have been confirmed, despite I'm sure the seventh Servant has been summoned. Once we'll have some intel on the last Master, I'll send you the files."

Homura:"Until then, we'll stay hidden watching your friends. And the pay?"

Enrico:"20 millions. Half now and the rest after the war."

Homura:"Well then, Homura's Crimson Squad will take the job. Let's go!"

In a blink, the five girl disappeared, leaving the bishop with a disgusted face.

Enrico:"Damn pagans, they answer only to money! I can't believe His Holiness made me hire those..."

He stopped when he noticed the sun was rising.

Enrico:"...Anderson, do not let them have merits. Show them you Executors are the best of the Church."

Meanwhile, the five girls were dashing at high speed, and the four of them stared at their leader in worry.