Another You

Who was that boy? Who were those boys? What did they want? They werent the same boy, God no the first boy was gentle and caring, I can still feel his present right beside me, did that little boy and I'm just now remembering him? That other boy, was I touched before my father ever got the way he his now, was he the one who first made me hate myself, God I don't even know his name, but I hate him.

It's like I am suppose to remember but I probably never will.

I quickly got ready and sat on the couch waiting for jake, I started looking on my phone, thinking about that little boy, who was it? He had close to black hair, brown eyes, but nothing else I could really see, it was a blurry dream. I put the dream aside as Jake came up from the basement, we got into the van and drove to the new school. I wasn't nervous, usually a lot of teens are NERVOUS AS SHIT but I wasn't even feeling happy or sad, I'm feeling numb, I feel used and overall dirty. I can feel my blood go cold when I think about it. "Did My dad ever say anything about a little boy? Or my mom?" He continues to look at the road, and I give him a glare for not answering, he then answers with an answer that I didn't want "nope" wow! Really no just no, if you went to my dad he would've told you EVERYTHING he doesn't leave one detail out, he'll even tell you how he did it since he's so proud of it, God I hate that man.

We walk the very school halls and I feel a little okay with this, thinking this would maybe work out if we put enough effort in it. I go to my class and sit in the back not wanting to be noticed so I could listen to music while we learned about the world which I don't think matters at all.

It scares me that one person can be with you and the next they leave you, it scares me that they were the other you. You carried them with you, like they did with you. Now they are gone, they left you. I bite my inner cheek and hold in some tears.

Who was that little boy and why don't I remember him?! Why don't I remember that hug?!

JAKE POVS
I sit beside her in class, as I see her sneaking in her earbuds to listen to music while the teacher talks about "Blah Blah Blah Blah" you could tell she was thinking hard about something and I wanted to know what she thought was more important than this. Than me? I didn't lie to her about not knowing about that "little boy" there was no talk about a little boy in her past and I should know I got both stories from her parents.

I see her drawing in her notebook she wasn't very good but she was good, I watched long enough to see that it was a little boy who had almost black hair, she started writing some little words all beautiful written of course and finished the drawing, was that the little boy she was talking about? I bite my lip gently kinda weirded out. I turn back to the front instead of her and think to myself. What happened to that little boy? Why does she think he is important?

Then I see her..

WILLOW POV
Jake has been telling a little more about this mission, telling me we have to get someone for money and I'm suppose to get the money from him. I don't like this idea but I guess I'll do it. I look down at my hands in the van, he gives me a gun and I drop it "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!"

"Pick it up and go inside. He and he will be tied up and just shoot"
I breathe hard and get out of the car thinking how could I do this. To two people?! I go inside and see them immediately tied up, I walk up to the man and sit down next to him, he looks about my age maybe a year older.
"What's your name?"
"Justin."
"Why does Jake want you dead?"
"I tried killing his girl at the time, she cheated on me with him."
I look at you and stand up holding the gun tightly, "he is forcing me to do this, he wants you two to die." The female of my age starts screaming for help and I cringe, I shut my eyes and aim the gun at the man, shooting him instantly. She screams and yells
"HE IS JAKES BROTHER! HIS REAL BROTHER"
I quickly go over to him seeing the color in his eyes go dull seeing his soul leave his Boyd and I drop the gun and fall to the ground crying at myself how could I have killed someone?!? This was Jakes' brother, his real brother. Did he not know that he had a real brother ? Or just the douche of a brother he has now? I cry harder, closing his eyes. How could I have done something so violent I don't do violent things, I'm the girl who hurts herself but no one else, I'm the confused girl who doesn't know that two wrongs don't make a right.

I feel my blood run cold and almost throw up from the my tears, I almost choke from my breathing failing....
I look over at the girl whispering "Another Jake gone"