Welcome To The Black Parade

Violets POV

I woke up, in Jakes arms, feeling safe and comforted I feel like if I move I'll wake him up, so I just start tracing quotes on his chest, "this is not what it is only baby scars" and "in the end as we fade into the night"

"So tell the devil I'm not that far behind"

It felt nice to be held, feeling that unusual feeling of comfort, it feels so foreign to me that I couldn't help but smile at myself when I felt that foreign feeling. Jake started nuzzling me in the neck which made me blush deeply, not knowing what to do or act. I layed there blushing and I accidentally moved my leg, and he started waking up, I could tell because he started breathing more and his hands moved away from me, he started pulling away from me. I felt the bed start dripping down then back up, making me know he left, also because a couple minutes I heard the bathroom door open and close. I got up and looked at myself, I saw that I was moved into Jakes bed, I felt worried, did he...? My clothes aren't ruffled and not teared, my hair is perfectly fine, I quickly grab my sweater and put it on covering my body since I bought it large. I grab my phone seeing a couple text messages from Austin, and Addi. Jake comes out and sees me up and smiles I quickly say "why was I in your bed?" He looks at me and finally says "because you were curled up in a bawl, on the edge looking not comfortable. Don't worry I didn't do anything, I promise I wouldn't hurt you."

I look at him, he smiles at me, "when are we going to do that mission thing?" I ask, he answers back almost instantly "we registered to this high school, we both don't want to go back to our families, so why not? Well and my target is at this school, correction YOUR target" you could tell I was completely shocked, it felt like I was paralyzed from moving and speaking. I sat down trying to think about my life at my old school, remembering the bullies and bad things. The flaws to that school were like my life, SCREWED. Those kids aren't going to make it through college which that's why I studied the more higher classes, and kept asking if we could have a band room for the marching band instead of the small closet room, and a chorus room, they always looked at me funny every time I asked, Well I'm sorry that I love to sing and play Clarinet and guitar, it's my talent. I started writing songs when I was little I never thought they were songs just silly poems, but after awhile I started singing them and they turned into music. Everyone says that God and Jesus are the reason we are alive, no actually, you know how dinosaurs are scientifically true by science, the bible was never scientifically proven a fact, so some bimbo could have been writing and there might be no God and Jesus, I'd rather look up to a Dino than their god. "Where will we stay?" I finally reply.

"I got a friend that lives here, his name is Devin, and he is a trusted guy here so he'll let us stay in his bathroom for the semester. Get your stuff we're going in ten" he grabs his bag, while I grab my bag and my phone, going into the bathroom grabbing my makeup bag with my blade. I quickly put my things in the bag and wait at the door, Jake comes to the door with his bag and we walk out.

We walk into Jakes friends house which I am nervous, he seems perfectly fine with this, while i am standing here like i am going to die in only a matter of seconds, I stand waiting, Jakes' so called friend just opened the door with a small smile on his face, he tells us to come in which we do, jake has a hand on my back, telling me to keep walking which i am then forced to walk inside by him, he shows us to our room which i then sit on the bed, thinking about my bed, my comfy bed, the bed i love. the bed that kept me warm when i was cold, made me feel safe when i was frightened by the screaming. it just calmed me down at the best times, i love that bed....

I wish I was that brave girl that I was again, but it'll never happen. I'll be the scares girl who can't do anything but cut and cry... what it's true.

I sat on the bed, thinking about how I could live through this. Jake walks in since he left for a couple minutes to catch up with his so call friend. "Tomorrow is our first day, so go to bed early"

"What am I 8?" I glare at him which makes him grin and laugh, I could hear him say something under his breath but I couldn't really figure it out, I think it was "God she's a freak" or something like "pretty." I don't know. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom and change into my pjs. I walk out going to the bed and lay down. Feeling myself go tired.

I fall asleep and the dreams hit me like a boulder falling off a cliff, I curl up tightly holding myself, feeling more protected since I'll be alone. I see all kinds of colors and things, memories hitting me hard. I see little memories of dad, when he was happy.... When I was 6 he raped me the first time, he hit me too hard so I forgot more of my life. I start seeing more things, seeing a moment of me and a little boy hugging, I don't remember that... That moment of the little boy hugging me quickly faded into the back of my head, going to something else. I see another boy a little older than me since I see myself as a 7 year old, he tells me "I'm gonna do a magic trick, lift your shirt up" I did as I was told not understanding my real self tells me to stop. The older boy touches me....

I wake up quickly falling off the bed and breathing hard. I hear my phone singing "He said, "Son when you grow up,

would you be the saviour of the broken,

the beaten and the damned?"