~★~ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 ~★~

DO NOT SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING

DO NOT SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING. IF YOU DO YOU WILL REGRET IT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FACED WITH A LOOOOONG LECTURE FROM ME WHEN YOU GET CONFUSED WHEN YOU COULD'VE AVOIDED IT. SO DO NOT SKIP THIS BEGINNING PART, BORING AND LONG AND RIDICULOUSLY DETAILED AS IT IS.

Thanks!

The lecture will appear at the very end. Enjoy the peace while it lasts. 

Now! *claps* The LOVELY forms shall now make their appearance!

NOTE: All explanations will be included in the lecture, so don't get confused right away. ^ ^

FULL NAME 

NICKNAME(S)

AGE (19-24)

GENDER

SEXUALITY

FACECLAIM (Optional, but if you do choose to have a faceclaim anime only this time around) 

APPEARANCE (For those who don't have a faceclaim, or extras not included in the picture)

TALENT(S)

PERSONAL SKILL

{I would like to also know the drawbacks and advantages of their powers.}

CURSE(S)

PERSONALITY

BACKSTORY 

STRENGTHS (Power-related and personality-related)

WEAKNESSES (Power-related and personality-related)

LIKES (+5) 

DISLIKES (+3)

LOVE INTEREST(?)

TAG SOMEONE YOU THINK WOULD LIKE THIS! OR A FRIEND!

Now, for the extra questions that will help me with the plot...

1. What part-time job do you think they would choose to do?

2. How would you like them to carry out their mission? 

3. Would you prefer their love interest to be in the zodiacs or with the person they help? 

4. What class would they excel at in school?/What clubs would they be in/What is their favorite class/What would they do for a school festival?