ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʀɪᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴɪᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ: 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇𝖘 + 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

Before we begin, today for me is 9/11, so I would appreciate it if you all took a moment to remember and pray for those who died today. 

For those who don't know, 9/11 is when planes crashed into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon in what I think was an enemy terrorist attack. It was completely unprecedented and as a result hundreds of people died. That's where the emergency call 9-1-1 came from, I believe. You can just look up '9-11 Attack' and you'll probably get a way better explanation than the one I just offered. 

Anyway, thank you for remembering those who died on this day. *prays*

~ ~ ~

Now, let's begin.

Special thanks to iamconfusion34, for helping me with the name! I know it's kind of long so we'll just shorten it to LGA when we're talking. I don't know where the 'Gardenia' came from, but eh. Okay.

So! As you can probably infer from the title, these are clubs that are going to appear in the story. You can sign up for 2 max. They aren't going to be the biggest focus but just like, places that can help fill in places to be since I personally don't really know how to write living in college, since I am still only in 7th grade. ^v^'

You can sign up for one you think would be best for your zodiac, for the plot/missions, or for one you think you'd enjoy personally.

Without further ado, let's begin.

⚔️ 𝕾𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 & 𝕱𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇 ⚔️

They meet every Wednesday in a far room of the academy which especially set aside for them. While they do focus on safety, that doesn't mean they still use real blades. However, the younger and newer students only have fake/board swords and fencing blades, and as they get more experienced they are allowed to use real swords, which are strictly OFF-LIMITS to first-years, for obvious reasons, especially after a particularly disastrous incident a few years back. O-O

🎭 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆/𝕬𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇 🎭

They meet every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (Not always on Fridays) As you can probably infer from the name, they focus mainly on acting and put on plays twice a year, but here they also focus and accept diversity and uniqueness with open arms. People who are insecure or shy usually find themselves at home here, because they can speak their minds and usually make at least one good friend to lean on. 

✏️ 𝖂𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌/𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇 📖

They meet every Tuesday. Some people come here to share knowledge, some come just to write quietly without getting disturbed, and some come here just to share tips and talk with other writers like them. They also publish 'Academy News' weekly both online and in paper version, where other students can get the latest news or hot goss and stay informed on new updates. This club helps organize events as well.

jimmyandthebadge4eva

🎨 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇 🖌️

They meet every Monday in the art room on the eastern side of the academy, also specifically set aside for them. They are the ones, along with the student council, who are in charge of the Summer School Festival halfway through the school year and at the end of the year. They also frequently help out the Drama Club in the backstage things, like painting scenaries, etc. People come here to just find a place to draw in peace, or to share ideas with other artists.