The Completion of Volume 1

This has been Volume 1 for Mages of the North. This is the very first step of a long journey ahead that is by no means even remotely close to being finished.

If you have been enjoying my work, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a review. I take a large amount of time out of my day to work on this story, so anything to boost my morale or strive to keep writing is definitely welcome.

My writing isn't perfect, and I don't claim to be the best author. However, I'm hoping my writing style will improve as time goes on and the story progresses. Please feel free to give me any tips you can for me to improve the story. There are some things that I struggle with writing about, primarily action scenes, so any help is welcome.

I enjoy connecting with my readers, too. If you want to connect with me personally, feel free to send me a PM, especially if there's a topic you want to discuss in more detail.

I will be taking a quick break from the story while I come up with a general direction and motive for Volume 2 but will return within a month or so. I hope to see you again soon.

Until then, God bless, stay safe, and prepare yourself to continue the adventure.

Thank you again for reading!