E P I L O U G E

nakaconfine na ko sa hospital, ibang ospital para hindi malaman ni Calvin I was now so weak.4 weeks na kong nakaconfine at tinutuloy ni Calvin ang challenge.my hair was now gone.

"mom If I ever die please be happy,Give Calvin the album on my desk" I smiled weakly.

" okay baby,mom's here don't worry" mom said in between cries.

" I ..... Love..... you.... all........ " I said weakly.I smiled at them and closed my eyes.

Calvin's POV

may duty ako sobrang pagod na ko at halos wla akong tulog.nilabas ko phone ko at tinignan ang mga picture ni zella.miss ko na siya puta.

bumalik na ko sa duty.kasabay ko ang mga batchmates ko sa duty.

" musta na kayo ni zella?" taong ni clark.

" okay naman understanding naman siya e" sagot ko.tinanguan niya ko at bumalik sa duty.Habang may ginagawa ako naaalala ko mga memories namin ni Zella,napapangiti ako habang inaalala yon.

While running errands tumunog cellphone ko at si tita Zeina yon.

Tita Zeina

tita Zeina: Calvin Zella's resting now she's in heaven na.Come to the RHospital room 107

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do.. I couldn't breathe properly,she's...... in heaven..I quickly ran to the parking lot, when I got there I started the car and drove off. I can't calm down.... I can't loose her.....

I arrived at the Rhospital.I ran to the reception to ask where is room 107. I quickly ran as soon as I got the information.I knocked and opened the door and saw Kuya Calix, TIta Zeina and tito crying so much.

" kuya...'mahinang sambit ko.

napatingin sa akin si kuya Calix at umiling na para bang sinasabi na wala na sya .... patay na siya.....lumapit ako kay zella... her hair was all gone... she looked like she was sleeping peacefully now...I held her in my arms crying so much...

why did you leave me so soon babe..... I wanted to be with you forever.......

"She had lukemia for the past few weeks, she asked us to keep it a secret from you and her friends" Kuya Calix explained.

So that's why...... that's why you challenged me........ the patience game.......I cried harder... 

" I love you forever" I whispered hoping she'd hear me.....

" Calvin.... She wanted me to give this to you when the time comes...." said tita Zeina it between tears.

I looked at the album....it was full of pictures of us!..... Us kissing, us laughing, us cuddling......I smiled as I read the letters written on the album. on the last page was a picture of us kissing before and now. she had the picture for so long...... she was so happy in our picture where she kissed my check and me smiling happily. 

The last thing she wrote made me cry harder...

'Hey baby! sorry kung iiwan kita agad, please kung umiiyak ka man ngayon stop crying, I don't want you to cry because of me,Always remember I love you Forever.Remember our symbol? ZC100!.Even if i'm not there na please be happy,be happy for me,be happy for us,and be happy for yourself and family!.I would never forget you! please don't forget me,do the things you love everyday,take care of yourself for me,when you have a problem,don't loose hope just look up the sky when you miss me,I'll look down when I miss you,remember? Im your moon! I'll wait for you.. in the afterlife.When it's your time come find me in heaven,God is watching over me ! don't worry!.Calvin James Velasquez,I love you with all my heart! I'll marry you in heaven,I will never get tired of you,always smile and never forget me,You are my home . I loved you since we were 10. Zella Alaina Martinez Now signing of as a Model,A friend, and a family.

 I promise you Zella I will be successful I will always love you.. And when the time comes I'll find you and we'll get married in heaven.I love you Forever My moon.