05

A/N: hope you liked chapter 4 this one is Calvin's pov.

I was at my room playing when mom entered my room.

" hey honey your tita Zeina and her family just got back from Canada would you mind visiting them? " his mother smiled at him.

He sighed. 

" okay mom I'll just get ready because I'm also going out " he told his mother.

" okay honey have fun! oh and also would you mind hanging out with someone " 

his mom smirked at him.

He sighed.

" okay mom geez " he answered.

  He took a shower and after that he dried it with a towel and brushed his hair up with his hand he was wearing a white t-shirt and a black sweatshirts with his white sneakers.He also wore his silver necklace with a simple "C" pendant that stands for Calvin.

He took his car keys before going out of his room.his car was a gift from his parents because he turned 18 last January.

I left the house and naglakad patungo sa bahay nila tita Zeina.

I was about to knock when someone opened the door  

 I was shocked because a girl opened the door she.. looked beautiful.

Damn it why do I feel like this?!?!

The girl had Hazel brown eyes and has long black hair but when it was hitting the sunlight it turns brown wow.

get it together Calvin !!

" Uh hi how can I help you? " The girl asked.

"where's tita Zeina?" I answered while avoiding eye contact with her.

she reminded me of someone.

"uh she's at the kitchen putting the groceries . Why do you want to see her?" she asked again.

" My mom told me to meet tita Zeina " I told her.

" Oh okay come in then" she answered and opened the door widely and led the way to the kitchen.

"mom someone wants to meet you" she told her mom who was busy putting the drinks on the fridge. 

" Ohh, Calvin!! long time no see "  Tita Zeina greeted me.

" long time no see din po tita mom told me to talk to you"  I answered.

"oh meet my daughter again I don't know if you remember her. this is Zella."  Tita Zeina said

when tita Zeina mentioned Zella's name I froze and looked at her.

I was shocked. Looks like she was too.

We stared at each other for a while then she broke her stare.

" mom I'll go na " she told tita Zeina.

she quickly runs to the door and went outside.

I let out a chuckle when tita Zeina spoke.

" Calvin could you pick up Zella and hang out with her you two haven't talked to each other in ages" 

I froze when tita Zeina said that.

" okay to tita gusto ko na din po siya makausap eh parang galit po siya sakin " I looked down.

" aww Cal don't be so sad I know Zella she doesn't  hold grudges on anyone that long especially you, your her best friend." tita Zeina said 

I just nodded and bid my goodbye to tita Zeina.

I got in my car and drove to the mall  I saw Zella struggled to get out of the mall.

I got out of the car and helped her get out of the crowd.

she was surprised when I held her hand I saw her blushing.

I smiled at her.

I told Kuya Andrei to go back home and pulled Zella towards my car.

I took her to tagaytay.

" hey are you Okay?" I got worried for a bit  

she asked why did their moms told me to hang out with her.

i shrugged and told her to get out of the car 

and we started crying because we missed each other.

:>

A/N: this was a short chapter but I hope you like this last update for today stay safe Airies Love You all !!