01

Zella woke up around 5:30 am. She hurriedly goes to the bathroom to take a shower, after that she blow-dried her hair and curled it a little bit.

She puts on sunscreen to protect her skin from the sun. She wore high waisted shorts with a black crop top and a Gucci belt, for the shoes she wore her white Adidas sneakers.

"Zella! come on honey we're headed to the airport na " her mother shouted.

"Coming mom! " Zella answered and took her suitcase downstairs to their car. she gave it to her father to put it in the car.

They all got in the car and her dad drove to the airport.

Before getting out of the car Zella puts on a mask and her round glasses so no one would recognize her except her parents.

 Despite being a 17-year-old teenager. Zella is a model from a famous modeling company so anyone would recognize her around the world.

Zella stepped out of the car with her parents and walked to the airport.

Their flight is at 6. Zella hasn't had breakfast yet.

She told her mom na pupunta siya sa Starbucks para bumili ng coffee. Her parents already ate at home while she was still sleeping.

She ordered a Frappuccino because it was her favorite. The cashier recognized her and asked to take a picture with her.

 Zella took a picture with the cashier then she found a table and sat to drink her frappuccino. She can hear people talking about her and took pictures of her . 

She just ignored them and went through her phone. She got a text from her tita Irene.

Tita Irene: Hey Zel! I'm so excited that you're coming home!

she replyed.

Zella: Me too tita!

Her Tita Irene always treats her as her own daughter they always get along well.

Tinignan niya ang oras and it's almost 6 kaya babalik na siya.Naubos na rin ksi nya ang frappe kaya umalis na din siya.

Minutes later they were boarding and now inside the plane.

She plugged her earphones to her phone and put the earpiece on her ear to listen to music. She fell asleep during flight hours.

She woke up only 1 hour till they land to the Philippines.

She decided to order food for lunch she didn't bother waking up her parents because she knows they already ate.

while eating she looked at her phone and opened her Instagram. 

She was scrolling when something caught her attention. 

It was a stolen picture of her at the Starbucks cafe at the airport.

 She just ignored it and continued scrolling and finished her food.

She was resting when the pilot announced that they will be landing shortly.

She woke her parents up to let them know that the plane was landing.

The plane landed safely.

 they got out of the plane some of the people recognize her but she just ignored them.

Her parents were leading the way to tita Irene.

:>