REUNION

Chase's POV
I can't wait to meet Skye. I am so excited!
I can't help but to walk back and forth. "Come on what's taking so long."
"Relax Chase. She'll be here any moment now."
"I know but I can't wait to meet her."
"You really do love her.huh?"
"Yeah. More than my life."
Then we hear Everest's snowplow.

No one's POV
"She is here. She is here!" Chase said excited.
Ryder chuckled at his excitement.
As soon as Skye's paw touched the ground, she was met by an unexpected hug. Chase gave her a long tight hug like they haven't met for eternity.
"Um....Chase.....I can't breathe."
"Huh?oh sorry. He he."
After that Chase eyes met with the two strangers. "Skye. Who are they?"
"They are Trace and Peter. They helped me during storm. They took care of me."
"Oh." Chase said reading them. They didn't seem to be bad.
"Thanks for taking care of Skye. We really appreciate it." Ryder said from behind causing everyone to look at him.
"Ryder!" Skye said jumping in his arm.
Ryder picked her and gave her a hug. "How are you Skye?" Ryder asked.
"I am good. Thanks to Peter and Trace."
Both of them looked smiling at the other two. "Hey guys! Why don't you all join me and Everest for breakfast." "Sure!" They all said in unison.

Chase's POV
We went inside the cabin. Jake, Ryder and Peter were preparing our breakfast. Ryder called all the pups to join us. And of course Marshall was the happiest after he is getting to eat breakfast with Everest. I think he likes her. As soon as all the pups arrived. They gave Skye a long hug and started asking her a lot of questions. They were surrounding her like a media surrounds actor/actress. We sat down on the beanbag. Skye told what happened to her yesterday. How she met a bunny name Snow and her friends. How she met Trace and Peter and all. Trace and Peter seems to be nice guys but I don't why I have a strange feeling for Trace. More like a bad feeling. After a while Ryder,Jake and Peter arrived with our breakfast.
Rocky's POV
Our pup bowls were set in order of Me, Chase, Zuma and Rubble on one side.
On our opposite side were Trace, Skye, Everest and Marshall. We all were facing each other.
Ryder and other were sitting on a table and having their own conversation.
Trace was feeling us about the adventures they had while reducing others. His work is really cool. At least he don't have to get wet. I can hear Chase growling slowly. Maybe he is jealous of Trace. I thought he would be happy after all is sitting opposite to him. We all started eating. We all were laughing at Trace jokes and all. But Chase doesn't seem so happy.
"You alright Chase?"
"Yeah. What could be possibly wrong?"
"No. I just thought that you could be jealous."
"Why would I be? They are just laughing and sitting and talking." Chase said a bit annoyed.
No one's POV
He was having a new feeling, a feeling he never had before. But it wasn't good, it was a bad one. He feels like someone is trying to take something that is dear to his heart. Could he be jealous. Maybe he was. But he don't want anyone to know. After its not necessary to tell them right. They spent the whole day playing together in snow. Luckily, they didn't have any mission today. Jake requested Ryder and Peter to stay a bit longer with them. To which both of them agreed. The pups were having great time. Chase was always finding excuses to be with Skye. The other pups were convincing him to confess to Skye. But kept rejecting saying she might not like him. Little did he know, the cockapoo heart was already captured by a certain German shepherd, the second in command of Paw Patrol.
The whole day was spent doing snowboarding, snowball fight and much more fun activities. It was one of the most memorable day of their life especially for Marshall and Everest. After  waiting for like a eternity they have confessed to each other. Everyone is so happy. They congratulated them. This was fun day for all.
Chase was happy he is spending time with Skye. He really wants to confess to her but the fear never allows him to. He is also a bit jealous.....okay a lot jealous of Skye and Trace being together. They were talking about something in private. After a while Skye approaches the other pups. Chase was just about ask Skye when Ryder called them to sleep.
Sue to lack of beanbags, they have to share it with each other.
First one was shared by Chase and Skye. Second one was with Marshall and Everest. Third one was shared by Rocky and Zuma and the last one was with Rubble and Trace.
Chase was happy that he got to share the beanbag with Skye. This wasn't the only reason making him happy. He was also happy because of the gap they have between Rubble and Trace. Trace was 2 beanbags away from Skye. And this was enough to reduce his jealousy. He wanted to Skye about earlier but he decided to let her sleep and went sleep himself with feeling butterflies in his stomach. The best night ever!

                      End of chapter 5
                 Hope you all enjoyed it.
        See you guys in the next chapter