Subaru Versus Yuga!

(3rd person POV)
Ion:The second match if the ABC Cup Semi-Finals is an excellent match-up that everybody's looking forward to!The too contender for champion is the Ace Of Study,Subaru Hoshiyomi!And soaring into the popularity charts,the Ace Of Games!Yuga Mikado is his opponent!
Chu:Whoever wins go on to the final round,chu!
Haru:You'd better not loose Yuga!
Agito:Who are you cheering on?
Masato:It's a tough choice but I'd really like to face Yuga in the final round.
Agito:In that case,I'll cheer on Yuga with all my heart!
Y/n:It's a tough choice,but judging on how well that have been playing recently I'd say Yuga has a good chance.
Banjoe:I'll do it for your sake,Masato.I'll support Yuga as well.
Yuga:A deity's Brigade descends!Luminize!DraDeity!
Subaru:I'm guided by the celestial sphere and the guidance of dragon.Luminize!Triangulam Galaxy!
Ion:Buddy...fight!
Both:Raise the flag!
Subaru:Star Dragon World.
Yuga:Dragon World!
Subaru:Skyseer Dragon,Cross Astrologia!
Yuga:Gragantua Dragon!

Yuga:Draw,Charge and draw!I equip!Deity Dragon Sword,Garblade!
Yuga attacks and Subaru has 8 life now.
Yuga:That's it for my turn.

Subaru:Draw.Charge and draw.I equip.Seerbow,Babylon.I call Govern Star Dragon,Fret to the left.
Fret:I am honored that you have called upon me.
Subaru:I place the top card in my deck In soul as I buddy call Skyseer Dragon ,Cross Astrologia to the center.
Cross:I will read what is written in the stars,and being victory to Subaru.
Subaru:Skyseer Dragon,Cross Astrologia.Size 2.6000 power.5000 defense.And a critical of 2.This high-flying astrodragon has perfected astrological science!Having gained the light if 3 stars A great triangle appears in the sky above!Actucate!Galaxy Formation!
Ion:Subaru Has completed the Galaxy Formation right out of the gate!Now all the cards on Subaru's field have gained 1 critical and they've gained penetrate as well!
Subaru:I cast!Proclaim:Battle supplies.Due to this spell I increase my gauge by 2.
Ion:Subaru has increased his gauge further,and is setting up things so he can release his impact!
Mel:That's the way to do it,prince Subaru!
Ranma:Go for it!
Yuga:I cast!Dragon spell,Hiding Bomber!
Fret is destroyed
Ion:A-A-Amazing!Yuga uses hiding bomber to destroy Fret,one of the cornerstones of the Galaxy formation.As a result the formation is broken and Subaru is unable to use his impact!
Garga:Excellent battle tactics.
Yuga:I realized something while battling Ranma.That I could use hiding bomber effectively against Subaru.
Ranma:That Yuga...He copied number fighting style...
Subaru:You've made great strides since our last match.But I'm the one who's going to win!Cross attack the fighter as well!
Cross:Leave it to me!Take this damage!double attack!
While all this is going on Ranma is yelling for Subaru to beat Yuga to everybody's surprise.
Oh and Yuga is left on 4 health.
Subaru:That's it for my turn.
Yuga:Draw.Charge and Draw. I call Gardog to the left.
Gardog:You howl,I answer!
Yuga:I buddy call Gragantua Drgaon to the right!
Garga:All are powerless before my blade!
Subaru:I force Garga to Rest!
Yuga:I was 100% sure this was gonna happen!I cast!Gargantua Switch Mode!Gargantua Dragon!G.Evo activate!Gargantua Blast mode!
Masato:In Yuga's last match against Subaru,Garga was frozen and cant do anything.
Banjoe:But this time he successfully activated G.Evo!
Haru:You're so awesome Yuga!
Subaru:You're growth as a buddyfighter is worthy of praise.
Yuga:Garga!Attack Cross!
Garga:As you wish!I have double attack!
Ion:Cross has Survived with Soulgaurd but finally goes down!
Yuga:All right!Lets attack the fighter!Gardog attack Subaru!
Gardog:Here I go!
Yuga:Here I come!Double attack!
Y/n:Yuga's impact can only be used when his opponents luge is 5 or less.
Masato:If double attack lands Subaru's life will go down to 4.
Subaru:I cast!Earth Barrier!
Yuga:I cast!Gargantua Switch mode!Change!Gargantua Sonic Mode!
Subaru:I cast!Crystallization Phenomenon!
Yuga:I cast!Gar C'mon!I call Garcat from the drop zone to the left!Garcat,attack the fighter.
Subaru:I cast!Mars Barrier!
Ion:Subaru is not letting Yuga chip away at his life!
Subaru:You have 2 cards left and one of them is Gragantua Punisher Judging from your expression.
Yuga:Then you're wrong!I cast!Gar C'mon!I call Garbird from the Dropzone to the left!Garbird attack Subaru!
Ion:Subaru is finally down to 4 health!Yuga can finally use his impact!
Yuga:Final phase!I cast!Deity Gargantua Punisher!
Ion:Game end!Yuga Is the victor and is going to face Masato in the Final!
Yuga:Winner:me!

Yuga:That was a tough match!
Subaru:Seems like you will be my lifelong rival.
Y/n:Also Ranma was acting weirdly the entire time.I wonder what's gotten into him...