Beating Dan into a pulp

(3rd person)
Ranma:Ran!RanGa-woo!Tomorrow is the final match of the ABC Cup!Today we got a special segment!Its a double ace special interview!Now,let's have the two Aces introduce themselves!Fancing off in the final match is The Ace If Sports Masato Rikou versus the Ace Of Games,Yuga Mikado!Which Ace will stand tall as champion?Lets have the two aces tell us bout their ambitions!
Masato:For Share!I'm Masato Rikou!As soon as I transferred to Abio Academy I was given the great honor of participating in the legendary ABC Cup!And!
Yuga:Whoa!Whats going on?
Masato:Yuga Mikado is my wonderful friend and rival!I'm filled with happiness that I call buddyfight with him!
Yuga:I feel the same!I became buddies with Garga,and made friends with Masato,Subaru and Y/n.Right now I'm having so much fun!Im so glad that I started playing buddyfight!Its all thanks to you,Ranma!Thank you!
Ranma is genuinely shocked by this.
Ranma:Aw,it's no big deal.
Masato:During Tomorrow's final match I'm not going to hold back!In the spirit of sportsmanship I'm going to win the ABC Cup!
Yuga:Buddyfight is the greatest game in the world!And when it comes to games,I'm the Ace!I'll be the victor!
Ranma:Now,who do you support?Remember to cast your vote everyone!
The votes are pretty much even.
Ranma:So far,it looks like your both even on votes.Now it's the supportive message Corner,featuring each fighters buddy!
Agito:We members of the Linkdragon Order have trained hard together with Masato!
Garga:I,too,have continued training daily.Those who believe in myself and Yuga should vote for Yuga.
Agito:Gragantua Dragon!Last time we were defeated unfortunately!But this time we won't loose!
Dan Yamada hacks into the live video.
Dan:Da-Dan!The great Da-Dan is here!Today,I'm sharing a special segment!Yuga Mikado made it to the ABC Cup final!And Da-Dan is going to show him his most humiliating buddyfught fails!
Ranma:He's blocking our video and streaming his own!
Y/n:Saw what was happening,want Zuelong to strike him with lightning?
Yuga:Won't that be a bit too far?
Y/n:Not if it teaches him a lesson.
Yuga:Please don't.
Garga:Leave this to me!i can track where he is!
Garga throws his sword up and it points to a direction.
Garga:This way!
When found the Linkdragon order proceed to beat Dan into a pulp and tie him up.
Masato:That should teach you a lesson.
Y/n:Could've been struck by lightning,he got lucky.