III

Bakugo pov:

"So do we just...fly up?" Kaminari asked, squinting his eyes at the gleam of light above us.

My father chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder as we were hovering in the air.

"Yes, it's a portal to the over world. Be careful and when your on the streets, either get in human form or turn invisible." He said sternly.

I nodded with a plain expression, trying to hide my eagerness. We had a plan. Father already assigned us to different people and had given us the addressed so every two days, we are all going to meet up and discuss it. Maybe we could even explore earth a little.

"Okay! Let's go!" Ashido giggled, instantly shooting up through the air. Kyoka rolled her eyes as we watched Hanta and Kaminari race to the top, hitting eachother like siblings.

"Come on." I turned my gaze from the idiots to kyoka who had a hand outstretched. I narrowed my eyes confused as she shook her hand, mentioning me to grab it.

I warily grabbed her hand which was a bad idea. I was rapidly pulled through the air, my wings barely even working since I was so shocked. What's gotten her so excited? I internally chuckled and steadied my wings so I could keep up the pace.

My wings were much larger than any of theirs since I'm a prince. My tail is also longer and they tease me about it which ends up with them getting pushed in the lava.

"Keep up grandpa!" I heard Ashido yell as she looked down at me. I snarled and my grip on Kyokas hand tightened. I smirked and pushed my arms to my side, my wings flapping as I increased in speed. I overtook Kyoka and she struggled to keep up.

"Hah!" I yelled as I overtook the two fighting idiots.

"Katsuki- slow down!" Kyoka pleaded as I laughed and pulled her up. I rolled my eyes and stopped, making her scream as she fell forward.

"BAKUGO!" She yelled angry as I snickered and rushed over to her, grabbing her waist so she could keep her balance. Her hands clasped onto my arms as she turned her head and glared at me,earning a snicker.

Perks of having larger wings. I'm faster than these idiots.

"Yeah uhm maybe we shouldn't all shoot into the over world at once, what if humans see us?" Hanta asked, a hand to his chin.

We all looked between eachother, now slowly gliding towards the light.

"Lets enter slow and make ourselves invisible." I say, earning a nod from everyone. With a flick of my tail, tingles shot through my body and I knew it worked. Other demons can see us when we turn Invisible but not humans.

I took a deep breathe before I felt someone grab my hands. I glared at them, it was kyoka on the left and ashido on the right. We were all holding hands and the two girls looked slightly anxious but determined. I sighed and didnt pull my hands away. They probably need this.

We all closed our eyes and took a deep breathe. 3...2....1! We flew forward, still eyes closed or we might be blinded by the 'sun'.

After a few seconds of feeling like we were getting thrown around threw lava, we eventually were frozen. My face was scrunched up. It felt different than hell. It felt alot colder but it still wasnt freezing.

"Katsuki..." someone gasped from beside me and their grip on my hand loosened.

Hesitantly, I opened my eyes and glanced around.

"Its ugly as fuck." I said, looking between the dark alleyways, weird writing on the walls, broken glass and a revolting smell.

"Well...its certainly different." Kyoka said as she stepped forward hesitantly.