IX

(An: the girls in that fanart are making my bisexual heart scream)

Bakugo pov:

"Kaminari, you little fucker!" I yelled as I leapt over a bench. The stupid motherfucker just laughed at me over his shoulder and kept running.

"Bakugo?! Dude-" I heard footsteps- someone chasing me- matching the pace of shitty hairs voice.

"Fuck off, dumbass!" I ran faster.

"Oo~ am I faster than King Katsuki?" Pikachu teased, turning a corner into a less crowded area. The mumbles of 'They're embarrassing us, pretend we don't know them...' and 'Is he always like this?' Couldn't stop me running faster after kaminari.

Like the stupid fuck he is, he started running straight. I scoffed as I sped up and narrowed my eyes. With a loud 'DIE!', I leapt forward and gripped the back of his ugly meme corrupted hoodie.

"Aah!" We fell forward and I anded on the blonde dumbass, him whining like a little girl the entire way.

"Next time, just fucking don't." I growled, grabbing his ear and pulling his head off the ground, close to me. His terrified face was a sight to behold and I fought back a snicker.

Heavy panting was heard behind us so I turned my head and saw everyone else, all panting since they ran after us. The only sensible ones who didn't run were Momo and Jiriou.

"F...finnaly!" Mina huffed out, almost dropping to the floor if sero didn't grab her with a chuckle. "I thought you'd never stop running!"

"Yeah dude, your lucky you only chased him for..." Round cheeks trailed off. "...how long?"

"Half an hour." Insomniac said monotonely.

Everyone in the group either laughed or whined as I rolled my eyes. A hand was outsteched infront of me, but just as I was about to smack it away and say I didn't need anyones help, the soft voice of shitty hair called out.

"Cmon bakubro, theres a rollercoaster we can go on!" I glared up at the sharp-teethed idiot before huffing and grabbing his hand, letting him pull me off. Quietly snickering, I 'accidentally' tripped Pikachu as he got up but fucking Green bitch steadied him out.

I turned back to kirishima with an expecting glare. He smiled dumbly at me as he bounced on his heels excitedly.

"Okay, are we splitting up? 'Cause I doubt any of you guys will want to come on the roller coaster with us." He asked, looking around the group.

"I'm not a pussy, dont lump me in with them." Jiriou retorted, crossing her arms.

"Jiriou!" Momo gasped, elbowing her in the side a little. "She means to say, yes we will be splitting up if that's okay with you."

"I'm fine with it." Mina said, glancing around the group. Shinsou shrugged which resulted in him being dragged off by denki. Sero and Mina grouped together, talking about 'water slides' which apparently Tsu recommended. Momo and jiriou just started walking away to Satan knows where.

"Cmon then, Bakugo." Kirishima tugged on my jacket sleeve with a small exited smile until I reluctantly followed him.

We walked in content 'silence'- by that I mean shitty hair kept pointing out food stands and 'cosplayers' (whatever that is) so it was never silent for more than 3 minutes at most.

We arrived at the largest roller coaster in the whole fair and stood in line.

"So where are you from?" Dumb hair asked, trying to pass time I'm assuming.