Chapter One: The Big Move.

Sky's P.O.V

Following our recent promotions, the 5 of have had to move on sight. So, the 5 of us.

I'm Schuyler Tate, but I'm known as Sky, SPD B-squad Blue. I was hoping for the title of Red Ranger after my Dad. However, I was passed over. I was passed over by

Jack. Jack Landors. Ex-criminal and SPD B-squad Red. There is no point in arguing with him because it's gets boring before it gets a point.

Elizabeth Delgado is Jack's partner in Crime. Known as Z, she takes the position of SPD B-squad Yellow.

Our residents Princess is next. Sydney Drew. Syd has been with us since D-squad however, we didn't get along til C-squad. She holds the title of SPD B-squad Pink.

Last, but by no means, least, Bridge Carson. Bridge, oh Bridge. We've been friends since day one. We shared a room together we 6 other cadets and now we get a room together in Headquarters. SPD B-squad Green. God, he looks so good in Green.

It only took me a week to realize I love him. But he would never love me back. I bottled up my emotions, becoming a heartless, emotionless person on the outside. Inside? I'm weak. I'm full of emotion. Emotions like Love. Love for Him.

But I can't have him. Section 7, Paragraph 13: All personal relationships cannot be between cadets of the same rank and cannot interfere with duties.

Just then, my thoughts were interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Bridge, holding a box of Cyber Junk, or to Bridge, the next invention for making toast. 

"You okay, buddy, you sorta just stopped." I realize that I'm standing in the doorway holding a box of photos. The top one is the selfie Bridge and I took, on out first day of training.

"Yeah, I just can't believe I'm here. It's been a long time coming." I look up to him and smile. "Remember this?" I hand him the photo of us.

He takes it and laughs. "No, I don't remember this like it was yesterday and I totally don't remember you being in this gorgeous photo of me." We both start laughing. He's right though, it is a gorgeous photo of him.

He goes and puts the box on his desk and flops on his bed. I put my own box down on the floor and sit on my bed opposite.

"Finally our own room." Bridge sits up facing me. "Like think of the things we can do now we don't have 6 other roommates." He stands up and stands between my legs putting he's arms around me. His face is hovering just a little over mine. I study him, my breathing hitching. Maybe he does want me.. "Like imagine what we could do without anyone else knowing. We could order pizza, make toast, make explosions. We could make out."

I look up to him, unsure if he actually said that. "Wha-what?" I choked out.

He suddenly pushed me back on to my bed, laughing. "I was joking!" He lays back on his bed. "Not about the toast though, like seriously, are we allowed a toaster in here." He looks over to me.

I force a laugh. I thought wrong. He doesn't look at me that way.

Our laughs die out and I realize how nice the lonesome company is with him.

"Rangers to the command center, immediately!" Kat's voice rang through the Telecom system.

"Well that's our cue." Bridge sighs, jumping up off his bed, reaching out his hand to pull me up.

We run to the command center, meeting the others on the way.

"What's up, Commander?" Jack asks, once we get there.

"I'm giving you the night off." Doggie turns to us. "I want you to enjoy yourself before anything happens. Be sure you are still reachable in case of emergencies."

"Yes!" Syd and Z both yell, running out of the command center to get changed out of their uniform.

"Alright come on guys. Meet you at the doors in 20 minutes." Jack says, following the girls.

Me and Bridge look at each other then race back to our room.

We get there and Bridge starts taking his jacket off. I just stand there, not really wanting to change.

"Come on, Sky, I know you like your uniform but it's our night off can't you wear something, I don't know, a little more casual?" He takes off his shirt. Oh God, Bridge.

"Make me." I say before I could think about it. Our eyes lock.

"Alright."

He moves over to me and unzips my jacket, slowly taking it off me. He throws it onto his bed and moves for the hem of my shirt. He pulls it off but leaves it on my head. I pull it off.

"There. Now change, the others are waiting for us. " He laughs and throws on a green shirt.

He laughs, not knowing that that was the greatest two minutes of my life.

I reluctantly get changed and follow Bridge round to the others at the front doors.

"What took you so long?" Syd says, the moment she spots us.

"Mr. I don't ever dress down refused to get changed." Bridge joked with Syd. They look so happy. They're not together, but he looks so happy with her, like he wants them to be together. I can't help but fill with jealousy.

"Come on, let's go." Z grabs Jack's arm and pulls him along with her and the three of us follow to a club down town.

~~~

Word count: 940

Hey!

Different to my normal books. But I love Power Rangers so much that I just really wanted to write this.

Let me know if you like it!

Kyla xx