Chapter Seven: Jackets.

Sky's P.O.V

I'm alive. I'm alive. How is that possible?

I fell. I couldn't have survived.

Then I remembered Bridge and Syd running towards my falling self.

Is Bridge okay? I shouldn't have done this to him. I hope he's alright.

The sudden panic made the heart rate monitor spike and call for assistance. Kat, Doctor Felix and two other doctors run in.

"Sky! You're awake!" Kat shouts as I try to get up.

"Bridge! Is he okay? Where is he? I need to find him!" I yell struggling to move with the wires clogging me down.

Doctor Felix starts to speak, "Sky. You can't get up. I need to examine you first. You've been out for a month and-"

I stop struggling. "A month?"

"Yes Sky." Kat jumps in. "I'll call the other rangers and let them know. But please, just let the Doctors do there job."

I agreed and let the doctors do their jobs.

After about 20 minutes, they left. Leaving me alone. Alone with my thoughts. I think back to what happened.

He's back in my arms, all mine. I remember his kiss, his lips syncing with mine.

"Sky?"

I turn to sound of my name. And there he is. His hair messy and wet. His eyes bloodshot and tired. His face red and his breathing heavy. He's wearing my jacket. It's creased, he's obviously been wearing it for ages. But, he looks cute in my jacket.

"Bridge." He smiles. His smile. I smiled too. But then I stopped. I remembered. I remembered what had happened, what he had to see. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to see that. I.. I.. I'm sorry." I don't cry, but I find myself feeling the need. Bridge was crying. "I'm sorry, Bridge.."

He walks over to me and hugs me."No. I'm sorry.. I should've told you straight.. I shouldn't have reacted how I did.. the shock was just.." he trails off.

"Overwhelming? Yeah, I was a bit shocked as well.." I finish for him.

He lets go of our hug and sits on the chair next to me. We sit in silence for a couple of seconds til Bridge starts saying the sentence I didn't want to hear.

"So.. we should talk about this." I sigh and agreed. "I think you already know this but, I like you. I would go as far to say I love you and I kept dropping hints in hopes that you'd notice. I guess you did. I just wanted you to ask me.. I was so scared of rejection.. that- that-" if his crying had stopped at all, he was crying again.

I motion for him to come over tell him to get on the bed. We get comfortable lying, his head on my shoulder, my arm around his waist. He smiles again, burying his head further into my neck.

"You took my jacket?" I asked him, in the least angry way possible.

"Oh, yeah.. I kinda forgot I was wearing it." I could tell he was slightly nervous. "I did promise you earlier I would get it dry cleaned and ironed, the whole lot." He didn't look at me once.

"Bridge?" I say moving my hand to his chin, lifting his head til he meets my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"You know when this comes back from the dry cleaners?" He nods slightly when I pause, "Can you put it back on so it smells of you and your stupid bubblegum shower gel?" I smiled. He smiled.

"Sure. I could just wash it in my bubblegum shower gel." He sits up making me frown slightly, "Bbbbuuuutttt, that would mean I wouldn't get to wear your jacket again."

He lays back down, his face centimeters from mine. Our smiles fade, our longing overtakes.

I nudge him upwards so I can close the gap between us.

His kiss once again on my lips. Bridge Carson. I didn't have to pull away this time. Our lips moved in perfect synchronicity with each other.

We pull apart just slightly for air.

"I love you, Bridge Carson." I blurt out, surprising myself.

"I love you too, Schuyler Tate." He smiles into one more kiss.

Suddenly, an uproar of applause and cheering erupted from outside. We both turn to find a Jack, Z and Kat applauding, someone must have filled her in, and Syd just yelling "Finally!"

I laugh a little as Bridge hides himself in my neck. I run my hand through his hair, it being slightly damp, but I didn't care. He lifted his head, his smile beeming but I could tell he was embarrassed.

I place my hand under his chin, nudging him closer to me to place a small kiss on his lips, only to please the others of course. Totally..

~~~~

Hola,

Another chapter, what is this?

Anyway, I'm thinking about writing a SkyxBridge WhatsApp love story style, but idk. Would you want to read that?

Love, Kyla x