Epilouge

I  refuse to leave this as an incomplete book so this may be the last chapter it will at least have a proper ending, not just not updated since July 15th 2014. 

-----------------------------

Asahi stays with you longer and reads the cards with you that you received. Everyone was wishing you well and bringing up old memories they were hoping to help you remember. Little did they know that you already regained your memories and were creating one of the best memories of your life. You were warm and reading about some of your favorite stories with the love of your life. Asahi stayed over that night even though he was supposed to leave. 

The next day you stayed home with Asahi and your parents who were happy to see you. They wanted to take the three of you onto a short vacation of about a week so that you had time to fully recover. They said they were going to need time to decide on where to go, but you already had an idea forming. 

You wanted to take Asahi back to one of your favorite memories with your family. While you knew it could never be the same feeling, it still would be pretty fun. You wanted to recreate when you and Noya were spies going against your parents. You had yet to tell your parents, but decided to finally get ready instead of sitting in your pajamas. 

While you were getting ready you decided that baking sounded fun for the day. After you finished getting ready you went into the kitchen and put on an apron. Your brother and parents had left for the day so they wouldn't even have to know. You went and grabbed a cook book and the ingredients for cookies. Asahi hearing all the commotion walked in to see what you were up to. He let out a small chuckle at the sight knowing you had yet to learn your lesson from earlier on. You were trying to take out all the ingredients at the same time, so he went over and took some from you.

"Here, let me help you" He says grabbing the flour and sugar from you, your apron already a mess. There wasn't much you could do to stop him anyways. He continues to help you take out the ingredients until you're ready to start. 

It turns out Asahi is really good at cooking and baking. He helps you measuring out all the ingredients and mixing. That is until you start getting impatient because you want to be able to do more, so he respectfully steps aside and watches you carefully measure out the flour. He loves the way your hair hangs slightly in front of your face as you look down at the measuring cup. The way you're so gentle with the flour because you can't pack it down. 

That is until you spill some flour on the counter which is to be expected. You finish putting the flour in the bowl and get an idea. You wipe your hand through the flour on the counter and walk up to Asahi. He's lost in thought, that is until you leave a hand print on his shirt full of flour. He then understands what is going on and decides to come after you with the same attack. This goes on for a bit until you're running around the kitchen, almost forgetting about the cookies. 

You stop chasing Azumane and start stirring the batter again and pour in chocolate chips. Once those are done you put some batter in the fridge and the rest in the oven to cook. When you look back at Azumane again you see he has a slight blush.

"What's up?" You ask him playfully, only making him blush harder. You look around trying to figure out what's going on but you come up with nothing. Asahi realizing you aren't going to figure it out decides to say something.

"You got some of the flour on you-" He says, you thinking this is totally obvious laughs.

"Of course I do, silly" You walk up to him and cup his face.

"No, like on your-" Now you're slightly confused, but it's a bit funny to see the almost grown man struggle to tell you something. It's honestly adorable.

"You can tell me" You reassure him with a smile and a small kiss.

"It's on your butt" He says blushing a darker shade of red, he brings his hands up to cover his face in embarrassment. You let out a small laugh at your boyfriend, you didn't mind too much. You would either go change or leave it there just to tease him for bringing it up, but since you're nice you decide to go change. 

When you come back from changing into pajama pants since you didn't need to dress up for Asahi, not that he'd care anyways. You pulled out the cookies from the oven and set them out to cool. While the two of you were waiting you decided to start watching another anime together. By the end of the episode you were becoming emotionally attached to more characters and Asahi would just laugh and find it adorable when you gushed over them.

"You should stay the night again" You didn't want him to leave even if he's been with you for over 24 hours," and we should eat those cookies" You get up and go to grab the cookies giving Asahi a chance to make up his mind.

When you return he's decided to stay and is on the phone with his parents letting them know. They let him stay and the two of you cuddle on the couch continuing the anime.

When your parents get home they call for you and the two of you walk into the dining room seeing that they had brought dinner home for all of you. 

Asahi loves seeing the excited look on your face and gently grabs hold of your hand rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. You smile even wider at his touch and squeeze his hand a little. 

You sit down with the rest of your family and all of you sit and chat over dinner and you bring your ideas for the vacation up which at first the others are a bit wary about but they accept. 

When you go to bed that night you fall asleep next to Asahi in your bed his arms wrapped around you gently. You kiss his nose and tell him good night and he smiles at you his eyes still closed as he tells you he loves you and kisses the top of your head. 

This peaceful night the first of many long sun-filled days along with dancing in the rain. Running with umbrellas in hand to the nearest cafe and looking at the flowers with raindrops on them as the sun comes back out. Running out as soon as the rain is done to look for rainbows and using paddle boats to explore the nearby lake. Your hikes through the mountain that were just so much fun. The endless stories that the two of you created throughout high school and afterward. 

Even with your cheesy happily ever after there was always more to come. More memories to be made, more stories to be told. How you got to where you were and what you would become. All that the two of you would create with this segment so short, but with so much more in your long lasting lives to come.