Betts's Sister

MookieBetts: YAY! My sister is starting off her season in Arizona

MookieBetts: YAY! My sister is starting off her season in Arizona. Can't wait to see her in action at the plate and on the field. Go kick ass Aaliyah_Bett$ 

Comments:

Youngjoc65: Can't wait to see you in action and kick ass. See you in Arizona.

Redturn2: Can't wait to see little betts play on the field in Arizona. Go UCLA

Yasielpuig: Estamos feliz por que vas jugar en Arizona ( we are exited to see you play in Arizona.)

Javy23baez: Exited to see you play. I will tag along with your brother to Arizona.

Arizz_44: I will be tagging allong with your brother can't wait to see you little Betts.

Kris_Bryant17: I am exited to see you little Betts.

Giancarlo818: I'm coming all the way from Florida to see you.

Aaliyah_Bett$: Didn't know you guys were coming so exited to see you guys.

Mookiebetts: Of course they are and more of the dodgers are coming and we are all exited to see you play.

Aaliyah_Bett$: Great can't wait.

Aaliyah POV.

I am packing my things for Arizona trip. While I was packing my phone goes off i saw my brother had tagged my in a photo. I opened it and read all the comments. I am really exited to see them again and for them to see me play. Every time my brother comes i am happy because I always looked up to him and he always inspires me to push myself to be like him. Since I first started playing Travel and even in high school ball  I had a lot of pressure to be like my brother. My brother is Mookie Betts he plays for the Las Angeles dodgers.  Every since i start playing when I was younger I wanted to be just like him a great ball player.

Now thatt I am in College and just a sophomore I am rolling to break records in Catching, hitting, and fielding. I play Catcher, Pitching and third base. I am a left handed batter. I am starting Pitcher for UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles). When I am not Pitching I am behind the plate or at third. Its pressuring and hard because I'm in sports public eye because I am suppose to my expectations and be great like my brother but I am different. 

While I was packing My roommates who are m teammates asked me "Hey is your Fan base coming to support. They are revering to my brother, teammates and his friends who play in the MLB. 

"Yeah they are coming."  I said. 

Who let me introduce my best friends Bubba Nickles and Kinsley Washington All three of us have been playing sonce we all have started playing travel ball and then we all made high school ball together and now we are playing college ball together and they know how supportive my brother gets when  it comes to softball.

"I can't wait to see them." Says Bubba while we were still packing our things. 

"Oh and you maybe find your baseball boyfriend." Kinsley added and I just laughed and shacking my head.

"Aaliyah you never know." Bubba says shrugging. 

"Maybe Corey Seager is going to be there and you guys can finally talk and hang out." Kinsley said.. They both know I have a big crush on him since he got clled up to the Majors. Everyone knows i have a crush on him even my  brother knows but i feel like he would never like me back High chance he doesn't.

"I doubt it I bet he is still with his girlfriend Madisyn and every time Mookie or anyone brings me up he either ignores me or doesn't like when they bring up my name." I said with a sad expressions. 

But every time I think about it I just push it aside like I did just now and continue packing for the trip. While I was packing my phone rings which means someone is trying to face time me. It was my brother calling me so I picked it up to see hat he wanted.

Facetime Conversation                                                 

Hey littl Betts.- Mookie                                                                                                                                           

Hey big man- Aaliyah

 Look what I made for the for the weekend- Mookie.                                                                           

 What is it?- Aaliyah

He put out a shirt saying UCLA softball brother on the front and number 23 on the back saying superstar on it. The shirt looked fire not going to lie.

Do you like it?- Mookie

Heck yeah thank you for supporting me and rocking my number as well.- Aaliyah

No problm Baby sis I will always be here for you no matter what. - Mookie 

Thank you.- Aaliyah

your welcome- Mookie 

I got to go I have to finish packing - Aaliyah

okay oh and we made posters- Mookie

haha cool see you later bye. - Aaliyah

bye see you later- mookie

Facetime ends

After the call I finished packing the things that were left. After I packed it was getting late so all three of us did our bed time routine and went to put on our Pj's and went to bed for tomorrows flight to Arizona. We are all exited to go and play our best In Arizona. 

this is my first chapter for this story I hope you like it i will try to post more as i can so yeah stay Beautiful peace out.