team breakfast and practice

Aaliyah's POV

Our alarm went off saying it's 6:30 it's time to get up. So we wake up this early because I know we talk a LONG time to get ready even though it's just practice we take a while. For today's practice we are wearing our all white uniforms with Blue socks socks and the blue UCLA logo on the front. We started to do our morning routine.

"I honestly woke up really happy today." I said to the girls.

"Same girl." The girls agreed.

We finished doing what we needed to do then Bubba started to do my hair. I told her to do something with a braid in it cause I normally have a braid in during practice and games. Sometimes I do my hair with a braid or I just put my hair in a ponytail.

(You can pick any hairstyles with a braid in it or you can choose what style you want.)

When she was done with my hair I started to do Bubba's hair. I did french braids in her hair and I did the same for Kinsley's hair. After that we were waiting on bubba to get her softball pants on.
(just so you know she was in her sliding shorts.)

While we were waiting there was a knock on the door so I want to go open it and see who was at the door. I was thinking it was my brother because he is always checking in ever since we came but it was Joc and Kike.

"Hey guys, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Well we wanted to know if you guys wanted to walk to breakfast together?." Joc asked.

"Yeah sure, why?" I asked. 

 "What? We can't  be good bi bros and walk our sister and her friends to breakfast." Kike said.

 " ok sure. You guys know we take forever to get ready well atleast Bubba does." I said laughing. 

"Yeah. Well your brother told us to come get you guys since you three and some of the softball team is not there yet." Joc said. 

Joc and Kike are like brothers to me and they protect me like how Mookie does and I like it but they are also jokesters and mess around which is funny to watch.

"We are waiting on Bubba then we could head out." I told them.

"Ok." Kike said while Joc just nodded his head.

we waited for Bubba for 3 more minutes and then she came out. Did I say she had to put her softball pants on well she does other stuff that we don't know. After she came out the room we started to go to the dining hall has we started to walk to the dining hall we all started to make a good conversation. Joc and Kike were making jokes and making us laugh. They even offered to help us with our bags since some of us is also a catcher. JK. No hate towards them. But we said we were fine caring our own things.

Once we got to the dinning hall at the entrance our equipment manger was there also to get our bags and put it on the bus. We thanked her and went into the dinning hall to eat. After we grabbed our food we sat down.

Corey's POV

I woke up pretty early this morning because we were have a team breakfast. I got dressed and went to the dinning hall and most of the softball players were already here and so was most of the dodgers were also already here. I grabbed a plate of food and sat down. I was sitting next to Mookie, Cody, Kershaw, and Justin.  Joc and kiki came in and before they could settle in Mookie told them to get Aaliyah, Bubba, and Kinsley. There expression was a 'really' look and they both sighed and said fine. We all started to laugh. We continued to eat and make small talk. Also Mookie was telling us on how he was going to surprise Aaliyah with her parents, there other brother, and his wife and kid and they are also arriving today. While he was talking I can see how much he cares about Aaliyah. He takes care of her like she was his own. I have also noticed the necklace he was wearing and It was the same has Aaliyah's from yesterday when I was talking to her. Mookie saw me looking at the necklace.