Corey to the rescue

Corey's POV

we got to the cages and we hear the pitching coach.                     

"Beautiful pitch keep it up keep putting in the work." The pitching coach said to Aaliyah.     

I keep my focus on Aaliyah Pitching I never noticed how tall she is or how long her hair is. How have I never know how beautiful she is but I don't want fall for her because I am with Madisyn and for who she is. We were watching her bullpen session.

"Use your legs, push and drive, and you are doing too late and sometimes you are doing it to early." Mookie said to Aaliyah. 

After he said that to her she did as told and after a few pitches of her doing as her older brother told they brought out the radar gun to see her pitching speed. She was throwing and she reached 79 MPH which is pretty fast for a left handed softball pitcher. 

Aaliyah's POV.

As I was throwing in the bullpen my brother, Joc, kike, Cody, Justin, and Corey came to watch me pitch. I was kinda happy that Corey came to watch because I do have a crush on him but this morning h was really rude to me but I shock it off and put it behind me. I was working on my knuckle curve because when I throw it I have a hard to controlling it and I need to work on it. The whole time I was pitching and I felt some one staring at me and when I looked it was no other then Corey staring at me. Then my brother came into the bullpen and put my band on because I wasn't using my legs to much as I need to. While he was doing that and I was pitching I was taling to my brother. 

"Hey Mookie does Corey have a staring problem or something?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah a little bit. Why what's up?" He asked.

"Well he kept staring at me while I was pitching in the ball pin." I said.

"And he kept looking at me since he got here." I added

"You know I noticed but I don't know what is problem is with you but I over heard him talking Joc that he doesn't like you that much because he thinks your spoiled, arrogant, cocky, and that you live off my fame, and a little bit more things that I didn't get to hear cause I was mad." He said.

" I am not like that at all everyone knows that and plus I don't live off your fame." I said a little mad.

"I know but apparently he doesn't know he just has to get to know you a little bit more." He said.

"Yeah I agree with you on that." I said agreeing with him. "And plus you can't judge what you don't know about that person."

"Facts." He said.

After practice both coaches had us meet on the field to tell us about the dinner to night and the game that me and my team have coming up soon. The coaches want us to meet each other since the Dodgers would be helping us throughout the season this year. Yes I get to see some of my favorite people more often.

Once they were done I went to my brother to say bye to him.

"Hey I got to go I will see you later." I said as we started to do our hand shake.

"Alright see you later." He said finishing it.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said. You got to love Mookie.

After that I went to my hotel room to get ready for the dinner but I want to go exploring really quick before we go to the dinner so after the shower I am going to explore.

Aaliyah's outfit.