Is she really that big of a deal?

Corey Pov

I'm currently in the clubhouse watching my highlights from my spring training games on my phone until I see Joc running into grab a t-Shirt.

"What's with the t-shirt?" I asked a bit confused.

"I am going to show Aaliyah since she is going to be playing her softball games her right here in Arizona."  

I just rolled my eyes. Since I called up to the Majors I always heard about Aaliyah but I didn't know who she was until one time when we were in the clubhouse watching her highlights from her recent game. I might say she is a good player I will give that to her.

After a while Joc came back in and he starts telling me how exited he is that Aaliyah is coming and can't wait till he gets to see her play.

"Is she really that big of a deal? Is she even that good?'  I asked then he gives me a "The fuck" and  weird look.

"You got to be kidding me bro yes she is a big deal and yes she is an amazing person and player I have known and you got to get to know her man give her a chance." he said.

"Okay I will go see her play and stuff like that and if she does it then I will give her a chance but I have to talk to my girl first." I said back and he gives my a smile.

"thanks bro you will not regret it and plus she won't use you like Madisyn does. She use you for money and fame. Aaliyah wouldn't do that she likes every MLB player for who they are and not for the fame or their money." He said.

"And if you like her now or later just so you know I told you so." He added looking at me up and down walking away.

"Alright I got you bro." I said back. 

Next Day

I walk in the clubhouse and I see everyone wear UCLA softball shirts and I know that Aaliyah is arriving today. I walked to my locker and I see that they gave my one of the shirts to wear. I didn't really wanted to wear but I put  it one so I won't get in trouble by the Coaches. But I kinda liked the design and the color tho. 

That's the end of this chapter sorry for the short chapter. more coming soon for sure. I hope you like it. Just so you guys know there will be some type of cliffhanger in this story so be ready for that. Reminder stay Beautiful always and peace out.