3

Your p.o.v

I was sitting next to Iida's mother. She poured a cup of tea and handed it to me. I took a sip and looked up to see Iida.

"Your room is finished." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I placed my cup down and he showed me to my room. Ava's room was next to mine.

"Here's your room." He said.

I hugged him and I started to cry. Tensei walked by and panicked.

"Why is she crying? What you do?" He asked.

"Thank you Iida." I mumbled into his chest.

"It's not a problem." He said.

"So she's crying cause she is happy?" Tensei questioned.

"Tensei, read me a story." Ava said.

"Alright." He walked away.

~1 am~

I got out of bed and walked to Iida's room. I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and his door opened. He stood shirtless which made me blush.

"I can't sleep." I mumbled.

"You can sleep with me." He moved from the door way.

I walked in and he closed the door. We both got on his bed and I hugged him. He patted my head.

"Thank you." I whispered while falling asleep.

Iida's p.o.v

"Thank you." I heard Y/n whisper.

I looked down to see her asleep with a smile. I felt my face burn. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my nose in her hair. She smelt like lavender. Before I knew it, I was asleep.
I woke up by Tensei. Y/n was still in my arms.

"Mom took Ava to school then she is going to get some stuff." He said.

"Alright." I mumbled.

"Hurry up n' get dressed."

I got up and and walked to my closet. I heard the covers move around. I turned around to see a tired Y/n

"Sorry did I wake you?" I asked.

She shook her head and left the room. I got ready.

Your p.o.v

I went to my room and got ready for school. I then ran down stairs to see Iida with a plate full of toast, eggs, bacon, and sausage. He handed it to me.

"Ava is at school." He smiled.

"Thanks" I smiled back.

We ate and then walked to school. When we walked through the class door, the green head and Brown head came running up to us.

"Hi I'm Uraraka." She smiled.

"I'm Deku." The boy smiled.

"Hi." I waved.

"We never got to introduce ourselves yesterday." Uraraka said.

"Well I'm Y/n." I smiled.

"I'm Tenya Iida but just call me Iida." Iida said.

"What happened to your hand?" Uraraka asked.

"Nothing, just cut myself on accident." I sweat dropped.

The bell rung, so everyone walked to their seats. Mr. Aizawa walked in with Midnight. They said something about hero names.

~lunch~