4

"Those flames. I've seen them before." Almight said.

"They are passed down through generations from my family." I shrugged.

I threw balls of fire at him. He swung at me a few times and I blocked most of them. After a few minutes, he stopped the fight and I deactivated my quirk. My skin was still burning.

"Good job young Y/n." He held out his hand.

"I can't shake your hand. My body heat still hasn't returned to normal." I said.

"Fine by me." He said.

We walked down to the basement and everyone expected Bakugo, Todoroki, and Iida came running up to me.

"That was cool." They all said.

"Momo, can you make and ice pack?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said while making one.

She handed it to me and it just melted in my hands.

"Sorry." I looked at her.

"Here." Todoroki placed his hand on my head.

Suprisingly, his hand didn't burn. He cooled me down and Iida was next up with Deku, Uraraka, and Bakugo. I wish I never watched it. Everyone else went and then we went back to class after changing back to our uniform. Mr. Aizawa came in and stood at the front of the class.

"I saw your performances. Most of you failed cause your holding back, others did good. Y/n, you were holding back, why?" He asked.

"Sir I wasn't holding back." I said.

"We've seen those flames before. They are much hotter and brighter than what you did. But yours was dimmer." He explained

"Mr. Aizawa, she isn't supposed to go use her quirk like that. She could lose control." Iida jumped in.

"Y/n let's talk after class." Mr. Aizawa kinda looked mad.

I nodded my head and he went on lecturing other kids. When class ended, everyone grabbed their stuff and left.

"Y/n." Aizawa said.

"Yes sir." I jumped.

"Those flames. Where did you get them from?" He asked.

"I um... It's passed down through generations from my family. Only the loyal ones get them." I explained.

"So going above your limit, what happens?"

"I lose it. Most of my family went above their limit and lost it. When they did cool off they died instantly."

"Who else has it?"

"You are asking alot of questions. How can I trust you?" I asked.

"I'm a hero duh." He said.

I kicked him into a wall. He smiled then disappeared.

"Congratulations Y/n, you passed the test." Midnight hugged me.

"What test?" I asked.

"We have seen those flames before, and Almight's job was to see if it was the same. We were looking for some like you cause a lady named g/n (grandmother's name) sent us this letter." She held out a piece of paper.

"What's it say?"

"To take care of her grandchildren. Help them control the flames. She also said she sees something in you, your special." She smiled.

I stood their confused. She smiled at me.

"It's getting dark, you should head home." She pushed me out the classroom.

I walked out of the school and Iida was waiting for me. I ran up to him.

"Thanks for waiting." I smiled.

Aizawa p.o.v

I looked at Midnight.

"So we're using her to get her parents. Why don't you just tell her?" Almight asked.

"She might have people watching her. Anything can happen." I mumbled.

"But it's not right." He protest.

"Almight." Midnight punched him.

Your p.o.v

We made it back home and it was quiet.

"Shhh. Ava is asleep." Tensei said.

We walk in and walked to our rooms. I put my music on low and started to draw. I finished with the drawing.

"What are you doin?" Iida whispered in my ear.

Because I couldn't see him I jumped up and kicked were his little friend is. I had my eyes closed the whole time.

"Ouch." Iida's face was turning blue.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Tensei walked in and let out a laugh.

"Did she kick your friend." He lightly chuckled.

"Shu-t up." Iida said.

"I'm going to get an ice pack." I ran down stairs.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack. I ran back up stairs and handed it to him. He sat down.

"Good night." Tensei said.

"What about dinner?" I asked.

"Mom's not home, cook something for yourself." He left.

----------
Word count: 730