6

I was walking to class with Midnight. It was quiet and I had my head down. I told Midnight about Eve. They were going to look into it. We walked inside the classroom.

"Alright everyone is here. Hero costumes and get on the bus." Mr. Aizawa said.

Everyone got up and grabbed their suitcase. I followed the girls to the locker room and put on our hero costumes. We walked to the bus. Iida said something but no one listened. I sat next to him.

"Why did you come in class late?" Iida asked.

"It's nothing." I mumbled.

My hair blocked most of my face from him. I'm glad it did or he'll be questioning me.

"Who has the best quirk?"

"Y/n. All 3 of them are so cool." Kirishima said.

This made me smile but I didn't want to. I pulled out my phone and played some random games I had. When the games got boring I listened into the conversation.

"Never have I ever had a crush on my best friend." Mina was staring at me.

I looked down at my hands. At the corner of my eye I thought I saw Iida put a finger down. I think I'm seeing things.

"Never have I ev-" Mineta was interrupted by Mr. Aizawa.

"We're here." He said.

Everyone got out the bus and we walked into the building. I didn't pay attention. The lights went out. Someone's hand was placed on my face and I dropped my phone. I was pulled into a purple thing and appeared next to the fountain. My hands were now tied behind my back. My hair was pulled which made me look up. My parents were on both sides of me.

"We are here for her and Almight." Some guy said.

"What do you want from me now?" I asked.

"Shut up." My dad gave me an ugly look.

"Why should I? I have questions ya know?" I said.

"Don't talk back." He held a knife to my throat.

"You know that thing is sharp but it won't do a thing." I smirked.

I burned the rope and stood up. I pulled a dagger from my arm and set my body on fire. I kicked my dad into a wall. My mom came up to me and I punched her. In my head I was scared but on the out I feel powerful. I kicked her but she didn't go far. Mr. Aizawa joined in the fight. We knocked out my parents and some other people.