8

"Yes finally out of this hospital." I smiled.

"Take it easy, you don't want to open up those wounds." Tensei said.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" I turned around and said.

"You are still mad?" He said.

"Yes. You kicked all my friends out just cause I yawned. I wasn't tired and I got lonely." I pouted.

"I don't care." He said.

"Wait? Why are you here by yourself?" I asked.

"Tenya's at school and so is Ava. Mom went out this morning." He explained.

"Oh. Well can I get some f/f?" I asked.

"Nope. You need to eat something that will help you heal."

"That's not fair." I pouted getting in the car.

"Life isn't fair." He said.

I sighed and looked out the window. Once we got to the house, I went straight to my room. I was playing on my phone until Iida got home with Uraraka and Deku.

"So what did you do in class?" I asked.

"Well the usual. Also there is this sports festival going on n we have to train." Uraraka said.

"Wait so you are telling me that you and y/n live together!?" Deku shouted.

"Do you?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled clutching my pillow.

"Well then what do you do to pass the time?" She asked.

"Listen to music." I said.

"Let's listen to some." She said.

I got up and turned on my small speaker. I played my music and Shut the door. Uraraka got up and started to dance which caused me to join. The boys walked in and I just pulled them in and made them start dancing.

~next day~

"Hey sleepy heads! Wake up!" Ava shouted.

I sat up from my bed and Iida stood from the floor. I looked around to find Uraraka in my closet. Deku left last night cause his  mom wanted him home.

"Good morning." I yawned.

"Morning." Iida walked out the room.

"What time is it?" Uraraka asked.

"8am." I looked at my phone.

"Oh well I better go." She put her shoes.

~time skipped to the sports festival cause I didn't have anything for this~

Me and Iida were the first ones at the class A waiting room. I was kinda nervous.

"Y/n your here." Mina and Uraraka hugged me.

The rest of our class came and were called to go out to the arena. I was standing next to Iida. All the people were shouting and it really is making me more nervous. I clutched my hand   and Iida grabbed it.

"Don't be nervous. I just makes me nervous." He let go of my hand.

"Okay." I looked down blushing.

"What a cute couple." Momo, Jiro, Toru teased.