NLMG Part 4 - A

And now he was so thank full to his father for bringing Khushi in his life. His Khushi ... his love.

-------------------------------

Soon the flight landed in Mumbai and Arnav went out of airport after collecting his luggage. He hired a taxi and head towards the Hotel which is near RK Branch. He typed a message to Khushi telling her that he is landed safely and now on way to Hotel. As he pressed the send button he smile thinking of the last time when he didn't message Khushi and how frantic she got worrying about him, following their cute little fight. His cell beeped and he was surprise to see Khushi's reply asking him to take care.
He quickly look at the time, it was around 1am. She is still awake, didn't he asked her to sleep, thought Arnav and dials her number.

Khushi smiles as she saw his name flashing on her cell, she knew he would call her as soon as he sees her message. "Hello", said Khushi in sleepy voice.

"Khushi why are you awake? Didn't I tell you to sleep", asked Arnav.

"Hmmm...", replied Khushi.

"What hmmm?", said Arnav and then realize her sleepy tone, "You are in sleep aren't you?".

"Nahi toh, I am awake", said Khushi, her tone was totally against her answer.

"Khushi ... sleep now", said Arnav in softer tone.

"I will, when you reach hotel", replied Khushi in sleepy voice.

Arnav shakes his head, and felt his heart swell with love that Khushi is awake for him, for him to reach the hotel, in save confine of the room, only then she will feel satisfy. Arnav didn't say anything, but didn't hang the phone either. He was silently listening to her breaths. Khushi too didn't say anything and listen to his light breaths.

Some 10 minutes passed like this. "Khushi", Arnav said her name in a whisper to check if she had gone to sleep or not.

"I am awake", came Khushi's sleepy voice. Arnav sighed and tap his foot impatiently. He wanted to reach hotel quickly. Not for him, that he is tired or want to rest. He wants to reach quickly for her. Because he knows only then she will go to sleep. That's not happening for the first time.

After another 10 minutes Arnav said, "Khushi go to sleep please".

"have you reach?", came her question.

"Nope, it will take some more 15 minutes", replied Arnav.

"I am awake", replied Khushi and Arnav knew then, its futile to argue with her on this topic.

Finally after some 15 minutes he reached the hotel. "Khushi I am at hotel now", said Arnav.

"Are you in your room?", asked Khushi. Arnav sighed again, "No just going toward lift now".

He took the key from receptionist, who clearly knows about him as whenever he would visit Mumbai he will stay at this Hotel every time. He went to elevator, holding his cell in one hand, pressed against his ear ... other hand holding the suitcase and laptop bag on shoulder.

Ding, Khushi hear the sound of elevator and waited for him to reach his room. Only then her heart will be at ease. Arnav came out of elevator and went to his room. He slid the key card and entered.

"Khushi I am in room now, happy now", said Arnav as he locked the door and move ahead inside the room.

"yes, very ... Good night", said Khushi with a smile and hung up the phone. She looked at the wallpaper of her cell, looking at his handsome face pressed to the side of her head, the memories started to play in her mind of the time when it was taken.