Epilogue

1 Month & some days later ...

Lavanya barge into Arnav's cabin, walk straight to his table and punch her fist on it. "Lavanya what happ ...", Arnav was about to ask when Lavanya said in irritated tone, "I don't want to work here anymore, I am quitting ... no I am resigning ... arrggghhh whatever", moving her hands in air.

Arnav stood up and came around the table to her, "What happened? will you tell me?".

"Aman happened. That stupid dumbo, moron ... he ... he ...", Lavanya couldn't complete the sentence as she was feeling very angry.

"What he did this time?", asked Arnav.

"Yeah Lavanya tell him what I did", said Aman who also came there. Arnav look at Lavanya who was shooting daggers at Aman, who was looking at her innocently.

"Arnav you deal with him, otherwise I won't be coming to office from tomorrow", saying that Lavanya went out of cabin but not before stomping her heel on Aman's foot.

"oww", Aman whined with the pain, "Did you see what she did and then she blames me?".

Arnav folded his arms over his chest and give him a warning look, "What you did this time Aman? I am seeing from past month that you are teasing her".

"What? I am just helping her with work, and you see how she gives presentation and her English, whats my fault if I find it funny?", said Aman shrugging his shoulders. Arnav shakes his head, "So I guess we have to find someone else to handle that project with you".

"What? Why? I am working with Lavanya then whats the need", asked Aman confuse.

"Because if you keep teasing her like that she won't come to office. I know her and she will do that ... so do you want her to quit from here", said Arnav and Aman quickly shakes his head, "Then be careful from next time". Aman nodded and went from there. Arnav sighed and went back to his chair.

It's been 2 months that Lavanya had joined the office, she still have loads of stuff to learn and currently she was working with Aman on some project. And since last month he had seen change in Aman's behavior towards Lavanya and he knew the reason. Aman is attracted to her, but he is not sure if this attraction has gone to other level. He had discussed this with Khushi and she told him not to interfere in their matter and let the time decide about them.

Another month later...

 Arnav started to see changes in Lavanya's behavior as well. She started to spend more time with Aman, she won't get irritated with his teasing any more, which he had already decrease. They both take care of each other things and work and sometime go out for lunch as well. She would feel annoyed if Aman talk to some other female for more time and get angry on him. Aman too doesn't feel good when some guy try to flirt with Lavanya. And that told Arnav that the thing had gone ahead from attraction.

"So it's good na, why are you getting worried Arnavji? Amanji is a nice guy, he will never hurt Lavanyaji", said Khushi.

"I am not worried about Aman; I know he is a good guy. I am worried about Lavanya. The incident she had gone through, she won't accept this feeling. She will try to deny it, in fear of the things if they happen same like before. She won't even move ahead with this", said Arnav looking at Khushi. They both were laying on bed and Arnav was telling her how he thinks that Aman has developed love for Lavanya.

"Don't worry Arnavji, let me talk to her. I will try to know what she thinks ok", said Khushi cupping his cheek.

"hmm", said Arnav kissing her forehead and close his eyes hugging Khushi close.