6 : The Promise

The mansion that usually filled with kids laughing, running all around playfully and Tine's nagging early in the morning,  are now.. Nowhere to be heard.

Incidents that morning have changed the entire mood, 

"Uncle Green.. What's wrong with Papa?  Is he sick? "

" Um.. He felt a bit unwell.. Don't worry dear..  just give your Papa a rest.. Now let's go.. Uncle P'Dim and I taking you to school today.. While your Daddy look after Papa okay na?? "

Green didn't want the kids to know the truth,  they're still young to know about things like this.

Without much more questioning, The twins packed their bags and went to the kindergarten with Green.

Bright was waiting right besides the bed,  he can't bear looking at Tine getting weaker and His face getting paler. He put Tine's head on his lap and stare into Tine's face.

"Pam- don't " Tine was talking in his sleep,  keep mumbled Pam's name

Tine open his eyes and look his surrounding,  he was gasping so hard.

" Tine! Are you okay? "

Bright just right beside the bed.

" P'Bright! Pam!  She's here!  She's going to get me! She's - "

" Tine!! It's just nightmare, Look at me!  It's nightmare! " Bright hold Tine's face and look him in the eyes.

" Ouch!  " Tine shouted.

" W-what's wrong?? "

" I don't know.. It feels like..Your touches burned my skin, What's wrong with me P??? "
Tine knew something is not right with him.

" We wait for Green,he seems to know what happen.. P'Dim and him take the kids to school..so..
for now.. Have some rest na khub..
Do you want to eat something? "

" I'm thirsty " Tine said with a rusky voice of his.

Bright try to pat Tine's head like he always did.. But since what Tine said earlier about his touches,  he just clenched his fist hard, and get out from the room, went straight to the kitchen to grab some water. 

Bright always look like a tough hearted guy,  but when it comes to people who he loved the most, he can't hold it in.

He washed his face on the sink and take a deep breath, until he heard his phone ringing.

"hello??  Bright,  where are you dude?  They need you here for the upcoming project ,  you're the ceo,  they can't do it without you. Hurry up. "

Man's babbling on the phone.

" Man,  I can't make it there. There's urgent matter. Whatever decision that I have to make on the project  just leave it to Tay and Gunz. I trusted them. "