Neighbourhood Association team practice match + Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa

Part 1.1. PRACTICE MATCH WITH THE NEIGHBOURHOOD ASSOCIATION TEAM:

The first time they saw each other again was during the practice game Coach Ukai set up with the Neighbourhood Association team. Everyone else didn't know the secret two of them share and they wondered how long they could keep the secret hidden and how everyone would react if they found out.

Yūsuke Takinoue, a former member of Karasuno's volleyball club and now a member of the Neighbourhood Association volleyball team, looked around the gym and found who he was looking for. Hisashi Kinoshita was stood on the sidelines in the middle of his two best friends, Chikara Ennoshita and Kazuhito Narita, talking about something.

Kinoshita felt a gaze on him so he looked in the direction where the unknown gaze was coming from and saw Takinoue looking at him with a small smile on his face. Kinoshita offered a small smile back, which didn't go unnoticed.

Narita and Ennoshita noticed the small exchange between the two blondes and decided to ask their friend about it. "So, Kino, care to explain what that was just now?" Ennoshita said in a teasing tone while Narita just stood there smiling at his two friends.
"It was nothing" was the reply that the youngest of the three gave.
"Are you sure it was nothing Hisashi?" This time it was Narita that asked (also in a teasing tone).
"Chikara, Kazuhito stop" Kinoshita whined, not wanting to deal with their teasing. Takinoue just smiled to himself at the interaction between the three second years.

After the practice game was over and everyone was leaving, Takinoue and Kinoshita managed to slip away unnoticed, well they thought they went unnoticed. "Hisashi?" Takinoue asked kind of nervous to speak to the younger blonde.
"Yeah?" Replied the second year pinch server.
"It's been a while since I last saw you". Kinoshita let out a small laugh in relpy to the older blonde in front of him.
"What?" Yūsuke asked while laughing a bit himself.
"Nothing" Hisashi answered" You played well today".
"Thanks Hisashi" Yūsuke said and ruffled Kinoshita's hair. "Who would've thought my cousin would end up going to the same school I went to and also join the volleyball club". Takinoue said while pretending to wipe away a tear. Kinoshita just laughed at his cousin. The two ended up talking for a few more minutes before heading back to the gym where everyone still was.

Takinoue's best friend, Makoto Shimada, noticed his friends sudden reappearance and asked him about it. "Taking a look at the school for old times sake?"
Yūsuke just shrugged and replied "Something like that".
Narita and Ennoshita noticed their friend leave and come back around the same time as Takinoue. "So care to explain where you ran off to?" Ennoshita asked. Kinoshita tried to come up with an excuse to tell his friends. "Just went to get some fresh air."
"Whatever you say Kino."

The two saw each other a few more times -though they were more like quick glances every now and then- during some of the matches Karasuno had as Takinoue and Shimada came to watch and support the team.

Part 1.2. KARASUNO VS SHIRATORIZAWA:

They saw each other again at Spring High, at the match against Shiratorizawa, which would be longer than any match Karasuno has played before.

The game hadn't even started and there was already a lot of chaos, in the stands and on the court: Hinata, Yamaguchi and Asahi were all nervous, Noya and Tanaka were on the floor yelling about something with Daichi yelling at them to get off the floor. In the stands Saiko arrived dragging Akiteru behind her, which was a disaster as he didn't want his brother to know he was there. Unfortunately for him, he was noticed by Kei.

Soon enough the Shiratorizawa team entered and Suga saw a familiar face amongst them and smiled to himself. Seeing his cousin again made him happy.

Shortly after, the match started and Shiratorizawa gained the lead with 3 points. After Shiratorizawa's 5th point, Tanaka managed to score a point for Karasuno. A technical time-out was called when Shiratorizawa scored their 8th point, while Karasuno managed to get 3 points beforehand.

When the match continued, Shiratorizawa managed to stay in the lead, now with 11 points and Karasuno now with 5. Throughout the set Shiratorizawa stayed in the lead, now 15 points. Karasuno now had 7, which went to 8 after Taichi hit the net.

There was a second time-out when Shiratorizawa scored their 16th point. The match continued with Ushijima serving, which gained Shiratorizawa their 17th point. After Tanaka scored Karasuno thier 9th point, Suga took Tsukishima's place on the court as a pinch server but was switched back after Shiratorizawa scored thier 18th point.

The first set continued, Karasuno managing to get up to 16 points but the set went to Shiratorizawa with 25 points.

The second set started and Karasuno had already scored a point. Karasuno stayed in the lead, now with 3 points and with Shiratorizawa very close behind with 2 points but were soon tied 3 to 3 after Tendou's block. The set continued and both teams soon ended up tied again 11 to 11.

Once Shiratorizawa had 17 points, with Karasuno at 16, Suga was subbed in again and set to Kageyama and both teams tied yet again, 17 to 17. The game continued and when the scores were 20 to 20, Yamaguchi was subbed in, but was switched out after Ushijima scored another point for Shiratorizawa.

When Karasuno was at 26 points and Shiratorizawa was at 25, Coach Washijo called Shiratorizawa's first time-out. When the match started again, Semi was subbed in and was switched out again after Kageyama and Hinata's quick. The score was now 27 to 27. The set continued but ended in Karasuno's win with 31 to 29.

It was onto the third set, which ended in Shiratorizawa's win with 25 to 18. The fourth set started out with Shiratorizawa in the lead but Karasuno soon caught up and eventually won the set 29 to 27. Now it was onto the fifth and final set of the match, which was also won by Karasuno 21 to 19. This won Karasuno the game. Karasuno had beat Shiratorizawa which had shocked everyone.

After Karasuno had their little celebration for winning against Shiratorizawa, two of their players slipped away unnoticed by their fellow teammates...