Let Me Know

********************************

I looked up at the board in my pre-calculus class trying my hardest to concentrate. But it was damn near impossible considering King wouldn't leave me the hell alone.

He was sitting right behind me purposely trying to make me not pay attention. I finally turned around, my eyes falling to his pink plump lips.

"Like what you see ma?" I blushed embarrassed he'd caught me starring.

"Not really, but what I would like is for you to fuck off." With that I flipped my hair and turned around.

He was about to reply but was interrupted by the bell. I quickly gathered my things walking out of the class. I felt hands wrap around my waist, so I turned around to see the one and only King Harris.

"Ohmygosh King I get it you want the P but you can't be grabbing on me like you're my nigga. I'm not like that." I stopped walking to turn around and face him.

He looked deep in thought. "Ok.. I didn't know it was a crime for me to touch a best friend though."

I felt hurt for some reason when he said "bestfriend". I won't lie I was kinda feeling King and he friend zoned me.

I started back walking. "Well I guess it's ok..."

"Well I'll catch you later bestfriend." He kissed my cheek then my neck, he smirked and walked off.

Why am I letting him get to me..

-------------------------------------->

{authors note}

Sooooo I'm really not getting any feedback on this story and I'm thing about deleting it. Comments would be nice but. Yeah, kbye. This is a filler chapter the rest will be wayyyy longer. kbye