"New Girl"

So I made it through my first four classes, and something told me I wouldn't have anybody to sit with at lunch.

I picked up my things beginning my journey to the cafeteria. Half way there I saw Drae. I decided to go say hi, but quickly changed my mind when I saw the group of girls that started surrounding him. I walked in to the cafeteria and everything stopped.

I saw an empty table and started walking to it, half way there I heard somebody yell out

"Who is that!" then the comments started..

I heard everything from ..

"What race is she!"

"She's fine!" .. yeah and the comments went on.

I sat down and took out my phone and just started texting. I didn't miss L.A but Atlanta was just too much.

Suddenly some light skinned boy with dreads came and sat down at my table.

"Wassup ma?" I looked up from my phone to see if this boy was serious...he was.

"Sorry I'm not your mother and I have a name and that's certainly not it." He looked around as if he couldn't believe I talked to him like that, but what the hell did he expect?

"You must not know who I am, I'm Ezra."

"And I care why?"

"Look you better be glad you're cute, but I came to get to know you"

"Oh, that's so cute you thought you could come over here and get an easy fuck!?" I looked at him to see his expression, which told me I was right.

"No,No--"

"I have to go."

I got up and started making my way towards the exit when I heard a group of girls laughing. I turned around to see the Ezra dude sitting down at their table. One girl in particular stood out, not saying she was the prettiest because they were all beautiful. But she had this thing about her that screamed Leader. She looked familiar but I was pretty sure I had never seen her before.

I walked out the exit of the cafeteria only to run in to a girl. When will this day get better? ...