Benefits..

(King's P.O.V)

I walked to the student parking lot hopping in my 2012 Audi drowning in my thoughts. I don't know why I'm lying to myself, I don't really wanna be bestfriends with Adrianna. I want way more than that, but it's not that easy for me to trust females most of em are hoes so I treat them like hoes. It took me a while to even trust a female after my hoe ass mama left me and my dad to run off with her boss. That's when I met Chanél and we've been close ever since, she's like a little sister to me.But With Adrianna it's different, something in the back of my head tells me I can trust her.

I pulled up in my drive way to see my dad wasn't here... Typical. I can't really explain my dad and I's relationship but i have respect for him because he raised me on his own. I walked in the house and put my things in my room before hopping in the shower.

I heard the door bell ring so I hopped out wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked to the front door, I opened it to see the one and only Adrianna Taylor. I smirked realizing she was staring at my body.

"Wassup Bestie" I chuckled at her expression.

"Nothing is up cocky nigga, Chanél told me to come next door and tell you to come over." I looked her seeing lust in her eyes making me smirk more.

"Well come up to my room so I can change and wallk over with you." She had a look on her face like she was thinking. "Don't try anything nigga" I looked over my shoulder and mumbled "Not like you wouldn't enjoy it" She blushed making me laugh.

I walked in to my room with her right behind me. I dropped my towel..

"Woah WAIT, wtf King??!" She covered her eyes with her hands like a little girl making me bust out laughing. "What bestfriends can't change in front of each other?" I grabbed a pair of boxers and she uncovered her eyes slowly looking at King Jr. then up at me.

"I guesssss.. it's okay" I smiled at her then put on my boxers, I grabbed a plain white t-shirt and grey sweat pants putting them on. I grabbed her hand pulling her in to a hug and looking in to her grey eyes. She is so beautiful...

I can't keep this bestfriend shit up to much longer..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Adrianna's P.O.V)

I looked in to King's eyes feeling wetness between my legs, this nigga is doing things to me. He smiled making his two dimples show, I poked both of them with my fingers making him smile harder and his dimples deeper. He rested his hands on the small of my back sliding them down to my but. I wrapped my arms around his neck, but then I realized bestfriends don't do this even though it felt awesome I stepped back.

His smile dropped then a look of realization and regret came across his face.

"We should probably leave Chanél is waiting on us."

"Yeah you're right" He grabbed his phone and keys then we walked next door to Chanéls house in silence.

We walked in her room to see her on the phone talking to somebody. But I was honestly ready to go home. Tomorrow was the last day of school before summer started and I was too excited.

"Chanél can you take me home?" She looked over at me and told the person on the phone to hold on.

"King can you pleaseeee take her home" He looked at me and sighed.. wtf he sighing for.

"Yeah,come on." I hugged Chanel grabbed my bag and left. We hopped in his sexy Audi and rode in silence except me telling him the directions to my house. We finally arrived and I saw my mother's car wasn't here meaning she wasn't either which was a good thing.

I gathered my things reaching for the door handle, but before I could he gently pulled my arm back. I turned around glaring at him to see what he wanted. He looked so sorry, but I don't understand why. "Adrianna what did I do?" I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"You didn't do anything King"

"I'm going to be straight up with you Dria, I like you Alot. I don't wanna be bestfriends I want to be able to call you my girl but I'm not ready for a girl and I don't wanna hurt you. But I gotta admit this attraction I have to you I can't deny it." I looked in his eyes and saw he was sincere.

"King I like you too and I'm not rushing to be in a relationship, I just got here. But I cant deny the attraction I have to you either.." He leaned over and kissed me, I imagined his soft plump lips feeling just like this. I got out of my seat straddling him deepening the kiss. He started rubbing my back, he pulled on the bottom of my shirt and I let him take it off without breaking the kiss. His phone rung and he pulled back "I gotta go." I pouted making him smirk.

He sucked on my neck making me moan. "Don't go"

"I got to Dria but I'll see you soon" I grabbed my shirt putting it back on, I hopped off him grabbing my things.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked. "Nah baby, got buisness to take care of but I'll come see you after tomorrow. Ok?" He kissed me before grabbing my phone, he gave it back to me and i got out walking up to my front door.

I checked it to see he put his number in my phone as "FWB;)" (friend with benefits) I shook my head at this nigga before puttting my things down and hopping in the shower.

Atleast were getting somewhere..