It is what it is.

Adrianna's P.O.V

So instead of talking to King like I planned, I've been avoiding him for almost a week now. He's been blowing up my phone constantly, but I just haven't found the courage to address the issue.
Obviously Chanèl and King live right next door to each other, so I haven't been spending time
over there.

One day I came to get something I left, and he came over so I had to sit in the closet. I was so pissed while Chanèl thought it was so funny. She doesn't know the whole story about why I'm avoiding King, but she'll eventually find out.

I've been hanging out with the guys, when they're not to busy with their hoes, mostly Que though. We've been getting to know each other and he's a cool nigga.

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling when my phone vibrated.

Que: What ya want? better hurry up.

It was a picture of the Five Guys menu. I instantly texted him back..

Dria: I want a Bacon Cheeseburger, Regular Fry and a Chocolate milkshake :p thought I was gonna text slow, hurry up nigga.

Que: The fact you the slowest texter ever though.. fat ass, I'mma be over there in a lil bit.

I looked around my room, rolling my eyes at the neatness. My mom is a neat freak for real! I hopped up and pulled out a pink sports bra and some black fitted tights. Then I brushed my hair into a messy curly bun.

*Knock Knock* 

"Wassup Lame Nigga!!" I screamed at Que. 

"Wassup lil girl." 

"Que don't play with me, with yo long ass!" He smirked at me before hugging me tightly. 

"Nigga, I cant breathe... and where's my food?"

"Is that the way to talk to the person who's feeding you?" I pouted and shook my head no. I stood on my tippy toes and he bent down so I could kiss him. Yes kissed him, we have that type of relationship. Hopefully one day it'll be something more.

"Here Dria."  I snatched the bag and shake trying to run off, but he grabbed my waist making me pout. 

"Can a nigga get a thank you? " I grabbed his neck and pulled him in to a deep kiss. 

"Thank You." 

King's P.O.V

So I've been blowing up Adrianna all week, trynna see why she's mad. I asked Chanel and she  wouldn't tell me so I'm really confused as fuck. I really missed everything about her.. her smile, her laugh, even her rudeness. 

This time away from her has made me realize, that I wanna be in a real relationship with her. She's the only girl for me and I see that now.  

So last weekend I went to my home boy's party and some hoe was all in my face.  Knowing me I haven't fucked with a hoe in a lil while, so I gave her what she wanted, got my lil nut and I was gone.  I wasn't really concerned about Adrianna because she wasn't wifey so.. I didn't feel guilty. 

But now I feel like I've done something wrong and I don't understand why she's ignoring me. I've really been thinking about moving on to the next bitch, but my heart just wont let me.

 Soooo it's short but more drama tomorrow.. #TeamQue or #TeamKing ? Let me know :)