Chapter 2

The mysterious guy from university walked me back home making sure that I didn't decide to go back and follow through with my plan. 

"Will I ever know who you are?" I asked, looking towards the masked guy.

"Trust me when I say this; you would run if you knew who I really was." He stated in a blank tone.

"I don't judge anyone from what other people say. I like to have my own opinion on how people are. I like to get to know them before judging them." I told him.

There was no use though. He will not tell me who he is. I will have to find out myself. I know he is from my university but universities are huge so it might be a bit of a challenge but it narrows it down a bit.

We arrived at my home and said our goodbyes. As I got to my door, I looked back and he was still there. The guy waved goodbye to me and I waved back, walking into my house.

I went to look through my bedroom window to see if he had gone and I saw his figure walking away in the distance. I sighed. If only he wasn't there to save me. I'm sure everyone would be better off without me. Jongho would not have to fight off the bullies for me, my parents would no longer have to compare me to Seri and she would be happier with me out of the way.

I decided to go and have a shower before dinner to take my mind off things and to clear my head. Also because I was freezing from getting caught in the rain.

After showering, I got dressed into some sweatpants and a hoodie. I also wore fluffy socks as my feet are always cold. Autumn is coming soon so I am going to have to get used to the cooler weather and wrap up more. 

After drying my hair, I sat on my bed reading a book on Wattpad. Whenever I have nothing else to do I will read fictions on the app which is most of the time. It isn't like I have anyone to go out with other than Jongho.

When dinner was done, my mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Y/N, SERI, DINNERS READY!"

I finished reading my chapter then went downstairs to join my family for dinner.

I sat down at the table with my dinner which was a chicken pasta bake! One of my favourite meals. I scoffed the food down quickly so I didn't need to be around Seri any longer than needed.

"Slow down y/n. You will get a bad stomach from eating too fast." My mum frowned.

"You will also get fat from eating that much too." Seri mumbled making sure only I heard. I had a normal size portion so why would it make me fat. Seri on the other hand only ate salads for lunch and dinner. It must be so boring to just eat salad all the time but she wanted to fit in with today's society. She wanted to be skinny because she thinks it will make her even more popular.

After finishing my meal, I said a quick 'thank you' to mum and went back upstairs.

I decided to do my coursework as it was all due for tomorrow. I had done most of it but I just needed to finish a few things off.

My coursework took longer than I thought it would

My coursework took longer than I thought it would. I ended up falling asleep while doing it and awoke the next morning to my alarm. I was still sat at my desk when I woke up with an aching back.

'Why does this happen to me?' I thought to myself.

I struggled to get off my chair and went to get ready for university. I wore A simple outfit. Honestly, it was the first clothes I found in my wardrobe and luckily they matched.

 Honestly, it was the first clothes I found in my wardrobe and luckily they matched

Once I had finished getting ready, I went downstairs, leaving before Seri left. My stomach grumbles as I walked down the street. I hadn't had any breakfast but it was because I couldn't risk Seri getting to university before me as she would stop me while I am on my way to class to attack me again.

I couldn't afford to miss anymore classes.

Luckily I got to my lecture without seeing Seri. I still had 20 minutes before class started but I can deal with waiting that long if it means I am not getting hurt.

I lay my head on the table waiting for my lecture to start.

Everyone started slowly arriving and so did the teacher. By 9:00, the lesson had started and I listened to the teacher explain the maths that I didn't already understand.

I was suddenly distracted when the door opened at the front of the classroom. It was Park Seonghwa who had walked through the door. I have heard that everyone thinks he is dangerous but like I have said before, I don't judge someone by what others say unless I see it for myself. He doesn't even seem like trouble. Yes, he dresses and acts like a bad boy but it doesn't mean he is dangerous. All I really knew about him was that he was kind of new and he hung around with Seri's boyfriend Yunho and his friends.

I went back to focusing on the teacher so I didn't miss out on anything.

2 hours 30 minutes laterAfter 2 and a half long hours of sitting through the lecture, it was time to have a break

After 2 and a half long hours of sitting through the lecture, it was time to have a break. Thank goodness for that. I am so tired. I went to my locker to get a pen as my other one had ran out then I was going to come straight back to the lecture room. It isn't like I had anyone to have lunch with. Jongho doesn't have any classes today so he will not be in. I will be meeting him after classes finish so we can go out for food.

I walked to my locker, hoping to not see Seri. Luckily I had arrived at my locker without seeing her. She must be in the cafeteria already. I grabbed a pen and walked straight back the the classroom.

I kept my head down so that if my sister was around, she would be less likely to notice me. As I was walking, I bumped into something hard. Or should I say someone. It made me lose my balance and I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw Park Seonghwa looking down at me in shock.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" I apologised.

Seonghwa bluntly replied a "Don't worry!" His dark brown eyes had a cold look. He then walked away, leaving me confused. He always seems so serious.

I picked up my pen from the floor and stood back up to go back to the classroom. However, I was stopped by the voice I dreaded hearing.

"Well, well, well! Look who we have here!" Seri scoffed.
.
.
.
.
.