(❗❗❗)I'll lead the way (❗❗❗)

Changbin

I kissed him. I don't know what came over me, but i guess he liked it because he kissed me back. It started started off slow and then it got more passionate.

I pulled away so I could get air. I looked at him and then he picked me picked me up from my thighs and led me to his room I'm thinking.

He placed me on the bed and then got on top of me. He looked at me and then kissed me again.

°~~~Author Pov~~~°

Felix then went to changbin's neck and started leaving marks. He heard changbin moan and kept going. Felix then took of his shirt and undid his pants. Changbin looked at felix and blushed hard. Felix then went to take off changbin's top. Once he took it off changbin looked away and tried to cover himself.

"Don't hide yourself baby boy." Felix said as he pinned changbin's arms on top of his head.

"U-um lixie." "Yes, what happened? Is everything ok? Do you want me to stop?" Felix asked worrying.

"No...it's because this is my first time and I don't know what i have to do." He looked away.

"It's ok I'll lead the way." Felix said. He then went to take off changbin's skirt and boxers. Well he thought changbin had boxers, but he didn't he had black panties on. Felix drooled at the sight and felt his little friend twitch. He couldn't take it anymore and kissed changbin again.

While kissing changbin he started taking his panties off discarding them on the floor. "I'm gonna prep you now ok?" Changbin nodded his head slowly.

Felix grabbed the lube and poured some on his fingers. He entered his finger inside changbin. He saw that changbin was still comfortable so he inserted another finger. He saw changbin's face squint. He then added two more fingers.

"~Ahh" He heard changbin moan. He started thrusting them in and out until changbin was stretched enough. He took out his fingers and changbin whined. "W-why did you stop?"

"Don't you want to be filled with something bigger?" Felix raised an eyebrow and smirked. Changbin blushed and slowly nodded his head.

Felix discarded his boxers and pants off. Changbin looked at felix and he was huge. Changbin let out a little whine. Felix then pressed the tip of his cock against changbin.

"Ready?" Felix asked. Changbin nodded his head eagerly. Felix then inserted his dick inside changbin groaning of how tight changbin was.

"Ah-- so tight." Felix said slowly rolling his hips foward. "~Ahh-- felix... faster." Felix loved the sounds coming from changbin but he also didn't want to hurt the younger, so he went slow.

"F-felix please f-faster." "I don't want to hurt you." Felix said going still slow. Changbin couldn't stand it anymore so he moved his hips down. Moaning of how deep felix's dick was in him. "Stop." Felix warned.

"Whyyy..." Changbin said before adding something else. "daddy." Changbin remembered when felix liked it when he called him that.

"Fine you want me to be rough... Then ok." Felix growled before snapping his hips forward. "Ahhh!" Changbin screamed. Felix was pounding into the boy like if there was no more tomorrow. Felix then switched angles and pushed his hips forward again.

"Ahhhh!" "Hm found it." Felix said and kept hitting that spot.

"D-daddy big." "Big hmm weren't you just whining a while ago?" Felix asked.

"S-sorry daddy" "Be glad daddy isn't punishing you." Felix said.

"D-daddy i feel something. I fell l-like im gonna pee. W-what is it?" Changbin asked innocently.

"It's cum baby and I'm almost close too." Felix said. "Ahh." Felix heard changbin say and saw that changbin came and he got tighter. "Ahh I'm close baby boy." Soon enough felix came. He pulled out and grabbed tissues to clean changbin up.

"Lixie I feel dirty." Changbin said.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." Felix said and carried changbin to the bathroom. He placed changbin in the bathtub. He cleaned changbin everywhere. And watched as changbin played with the water. He was admiring him. How beautiful he was.

Changbin turned and blushed.

"L-lixie I have something to ask you." Changbin suddenly said.

"What is it?" Felix asked feeling curious.

"Will...

you be my boyfriend?"