Brooklyn-All I Want for Christmas

We stepped out the elevator and saw Brandon and Cameron standing by the help desk. Brandon waved to us and started walking in our direction.

"Hey you look beautiful" He said talking to Sasha.

"Oh well thanks I try" I said jokingly

Sasha glared at me.

"I was joking, lord" I walked away from them going to Cameron. He was looking at his phone frowning.

"Hey. everything OK?"

He looked up from his phone and gave me a small smile.

"Uh yea. Its all good" he said

I wasn't convinced, but I didn't push it. If he wants to talk about it he will. Sasha and Brandon walked over to us arms linked.

"Come on let's go. Said Brandon. Oh and Cameron put the phone down and stop worrying about  Kamille."

Kamille? So he has a girlfriend?

I looked at him concerned, but he just shrugged me off.

Brandon and Sasha started to walk off and I followed behind them wishing that Trey was here with us. We walked further down and I could hear some music playing. There was sign that had the stupidest saying on.

"Wow. That's pathetic." I said . We all laughed and walked in. The party had just started and the room was only half full. There were two big Christmas trees lit up with colorful lights. There were many tables with white table cloths. On the tables were big  champagne glass with flowers inside of them. They were surrounded by mini crystal glasses. Glass looking chairs surrounded the table. Lights were strung everywhere and to make it better there were flashing red and green. We found ourselves and table to put down our stuff and then went out to the dance floor. The dj was pretty good. He played alot of dance songs but also threw in some good songs that everyone could belt out and sing.

As the night went on more and more people started to arrive. I eventually found myself a little corner and stood by myself.  Sasha and Brandon were sitting at a table talking and Cameron was somewhere. Probably on his phone worrying about Kamille. I watched everyone around me dancing wishing that Trey was here with me.  Just as I was about walk out and leave my favorite song "All I want for Christmas is You" came on.
This song is for you Trey.
Then I started to sing along imagining Trey standing in front of me.