KotoUmi 3

Title: Kotori Flirts, Umi Faints (Medieval AU)

Posted on Archiveofourown.org (did some edits here and there)

-----

Umi awkwardly stood inside a tailor shop, the patrons giving her weird looks. I mean, who wouldn't stare at a fully-armored knight carrying a bulk of girly dresses on her left arm?

"K-Kotori, are you done yet?" Umi called out to her friend, who was taking forever to fit the dress she picked.

"Yeah, just give me a sec... Done!" The curtain opened and Umi found herself blushing at the sight of the ashen-haired tailor, who was sporting a light blue summer dress that fits her body perfectly.

"What do you think, Umi-chan?" Kotori grabbed the sides of the dress and did a little bow. Umi would have laugh at Kotori's silliness if not for the loose front that seems to flaunt Kotori's assets.

Blushing profusely, she pushed her friend back to the fitting room, "unacceptable! This is shameless!"

"Eh? I thought this looks good on me though." Kotori fought back, leaning her weight against Umi's hands.

"It is! I mean, no change into something more conservative!" Umi yelled, catching the attention of the other patrons. If she knew this was going to happen, she wouldn't have agreed to come shop with Kotori.

Kotori, however, had other plans in mind as her confused frown turned into an all-knowing smirk. She tilted her head upwards, just enough for her amber eyes to meet with Umi's.

"perhaps... you don't like others to see what you're seeing, Umi-chan?" Kotori asked lowly. The cobalt-haired knight was about to shot back a response when her eyes drifted down, her amber orbs catching sight of the tiniest of Kotori's cleavage. Umi's face grew red as a tomato could be.

"S-Sh-Sh-...!" Umi didn't get to finish her sentence as her eyes rolled back, her entire weight dropping to the floor.

"Umi-chan!" Kotori crouched near her friend, a smile on her face when she saw how red Umi's face was. She is so going to buy that dress.