33

2 and a half months after Andy left.

I was sitting on the couch playing video cameos with Luke. "I WANT FOOD! YOU GUYS TAKE FOREVER!" I yell out to Emerson and Sebastian. "SHUT IT! YOU DONT GET TO YELL AT US! WE- WELL I AM THE BEST COOK THERE IS!" I laugh at Sebastian words.

"WHEN WILL THE FOOD BE DONE THEN?!" I sigh when they dont answer. They are probably ignoring me but that's something they should do or I will keep yelling back. "Daddy?" I look at Luke and then back at the TV screen. "Yes?" He sighed. "When is dad coming back?" I think for a moment. "In 2 weeks. I think. He coming back soon." He nods and continues with the game.

"Why what's wrong?" He shrugged. "Because Sebastian, Emerson and Me have to deal with you being hungry all the time! You eat all the food." I chuckle. "Actually your little sister does. Most of that doesn't go to me." He sighs. "Why did you put a baby in you tummy?" "Uh- I didnt, dad did." That's a good answer right?

"What's do you mean dad did?" I sigh. "FOOD IS DONE!" well that helps. "Let's go eat." he nods and we walk to the kitchen and then there was knock on the door. "Who would that be? Its 8:45 at night." I shrug and walk to the door. "Rem.. be careful. We dont know who that is." I nod and walk off.

I open the door slowly and then gasp. "ANDY!" I jump on him and hug him tightly. "Wait...why are you here?" He smiles. "One of the bandmates got sick. Our manager didn't want us to get sick so he sent us home." I nod and kiss him. "And you didn't tell me? Rude." I turn around and walk back to the kitchen.

Andy closes the door and runs around me. He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. "You cant leave me alone." I giggle and Luke runs to us. "DADS HOME!" Andy let go of me and picked Luke up. "Hey buddy. Have you been good for daddy?" Luke nods and I smile.

"Okay let's eat. Stop being a happy family and sit down." I giggle. "Your apart of this family too Seb." I roll my eyes. "I dont care. Sit down." I nod and we all sit down and eat.

A/N- I hope this was a good chapter. Anyway stay safe ♡