34

"ANDY!!!" I want food. Where is Andy? "Yes?" I look up to see Andy. "I want food." He glared at me and I smile. "Come on, let's get you some food." I smile and we walk downstairs. "Sit down and I will make you something." I nod and go to the couch with Luke. "Hey daddy." I smile. "Hey Luke."

Andy comes back with a plate of food. "Thank you!" He smiles before sitting in the middle of Luke and I. I eat while watching Andy and Luke play video games. Once I finish I cuddle up next to Andy and lay my head on his shoulder. He turns and kisses my head before look back at the TV.

I hate this. I had this child in my stomach for 6 months already. I'm tired of this. "I'm going to sleep." I say before trying to get up. Andy pulls me down again. "Lay on me. I dont want you to leave." I nod before turning a little to get comfortable.

I fall asleep within 10 minutes. It was peaceful listening to Andy's heartbeat.

×

I look down to see Remington sleeping. I smile and kiss his head before focusing on the TV. "Dad?" I look at Luke. "Is daddy sleeping?" I nod. "Yeah, hes tired." Luke nods. "What time is it?" I look at my watch. "12:20." He nods. "I'm going to take a nap. Nigh dad." I nod and smile. "Night Luke."

I turn the game off and look at Remington. I dont want to wake him up. I place on of my hands on his back and the other near his butt. I stand up and walk upstairs to our room. I place him down and then take my shirt off before laying down next to him.

"I love you." I whisper and kiss Remington before falling asleep.

A/N- maybe 4 more chapters then I'm going to end this. Anyway stay safe♡