Part 21~streamer

A/n~
School starts tomorrow and on top of that I move out and holy shiii it's stressful, here's a filler cuz I wanna make it up for not uploading.❤️

________________________________

"Yeah, um, It's Noah." She said.

I gasped and immediately started laughing and screaming like crazy, I was in some kind of mood I guess.

"Yo chill what the fuck." She wheezed.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry, but holy shit I didn't expect that, I'm so happy for youu!" I said happily.

"Bitch I bet you finna talk shit about me and Noah with Schlatt." Ronnie laughed.

"You're not wrong." I admit.

"Ok yeah, I'm not going to bother you and your lover boy, peace! and come home earlier it's boring without you mannn." She whined.

"Yeah yeah don't worry." I assure her and hang up, seeing Schlatt walking to the living room.

"What was all that screaming about?" He chuckled. "Oh my god, you won't believe it. Ronnie and Noah, they are dating." I said still shocked a bit. He widened his eyes and then laughed before saying: "ok I don't know if I expected it but damn, good for them." He smiled.

I smiled and nodded at him, he sat back and put his arm around me.

"Thank you by the way." I said, still looking at the tv screen.

"For what?" He asked softly, definitely smiling.

"For showing me how to love, it wasn't the same before you came to my life, I guess I'm just grateful." I looked up at him.

His smile got bigger. "Thank you too, it feels good, I actually forgot I'm a YouTuber and a streamer, I forgot how human emotions actually felt like." He said.

"Dang that's kinda cringe, anyways, wanna order pizza?" He added and we both burst out laughing.

"Hell yeah." I answered.

After another couple of hours, of eating pizza, watching Netflix and laughing like crazy, Schlatt drove me home and told me he wanted to hang out with me more, which, of course I accepted.

When I closed my home door behind me, there was silence, where the hell is Ronnie?

I stepped to kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, sipping on my water I hear a whisper.

"Boo."

I chocked on my water and dropped the glass, immediately turning around to see Ronnie laughing, sorry, W h e e z i n g .

"I fucking hate you." I said, looking at the broken pieces and the water on the kitchen floor.

"I'll clean that up." Ronnie said, wiping her tears of how hard she laughed.

"Yeah you better do. Oh and while you do that, tell me more about your new lover." I smirked.

She chuckled and looked down.

"I don't know, at that party, when you and Schlatt left, I was in one of the bedrooms with Noah, we talked a lot and honestly he's such a cool guy." She said.

I smiled, looking at her, as I realized something.

I haven't streamed in a while, since that vacation, maybe I should right now?

After we both cleaned the mess and talked a bit about random stuff, mostly video games, I went to my office and turned my pc on, oh boi I missed this.

I set everything and started the live, I decided to do some "just chatting", after a long time my viewers deserve to know what's up.

They asked a lot of questions in the chat, mostly about Schlatt and I. I kinda ignored them for now, since we weren't official.

After a good hour I played some Minecraft with my good friends Aksel and Quackity, that was hella funny, not so long after Ronnie joined us and it made it even better.

I'm proud to say that I'm chilling af

————————————————————————

A/n~
Finna write tomorrow after school, love you all a lot🥺