*Chapter 18*

*CHUCKY'S P.O.V*

"Ok.. first let's get the fuck out of here." I said, while started to drive off of the dark alley, I sighed, "You alright, Chucky?" I heard (Y/N) ask me. I clicked my tongue, "yeah, I'm good" I looked at the little mirror and saw my icy blue eyes. 'Damn.. this kid has everything this doll has.' I quickly looked back at the road, I felt a small hand on my thigh. I looked to the side and saw (e/c) eyes, My eyes soften and looked back to the road.

I slip my hand on (Y/N)'s thigh, I grope her thigh a little, I felt her soft hand on to of mine. I smiled, (Y/N) pointed to the expressway to the right, "Ah.. Thanks, Doll." I turned the steering wheel to the right, "How far are we going to be?" I heard (Y/N) asks, I grunted, "Not that far, but we need to get the clothes and the luggage, as-" I snapped my fingers quickly, and my hand back to the steering wheel and other on (Y/N)'s thigh, "-Fast as possible, Doll." In the corner of my eye I see her little nod, "So we can get away from the police, right?" I heard her say, I nodded, "Yeah, those fucks are after you, Doll."

"A-ah..I forgot they're after me" She laughs nervously.

I grunted, "Yeah, I won't let them." I looked at her for a bit then back to the road. I felt something soft on my cheek, I moved my orbs to the corner of my eye, to see (Y/N) kissed my cheek. I smiled and looked back on the road. I squeeze her thigh, "Chucky, Look-" (Y/N) pointed to a huge building that says 'Mall' to the right, "Ah.. great. You want to help me with the clothes, Doll?" Her (e/c) eyes looked at mine and nodded. I smiled and turned the steering wheel to the right, I drove around the parking lot and saw a parking space, "finally." I mumbled. I parked the car, When the car was in parked, I looked at (Y/N) and she looked back, "Ready?" I asked her.

She nodded, I nodded back and pull out the keys from the hole of the car and got out. I saw her get out of the car of the other side, she walked next to me. I was tall compare to (Y/N), She was tiny in my view. We walked into the mall and I saw girls looked at me and some whispers to the others while looking at me. I grunted and rolled my eyes, I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, I saw her blush and I growled while I walked away. 'I fucking hate the mall. So many fucking girls looking at me. Fucking hoes. I have MY GIRL right here.' I thought while squeezed (Y/N)'s hand, "C-chucky! where are we going!?" '(Y/N) seems soft. Is it because I'm human or is it because were dating? I don't know. I wonder what happened to the Tough Guy in her body' I thought, While I ignored her. I saw a store says 'Hot Topic' "Perfect." I mumbled, I walked in the store then I felt a smack on my head, I let go of (Y/N)'s hand and slowly turned around to see an angry (Y/N). I smirked 'There it is.' "Why did you pull me like that?!" I rolled my eyes while she smacked my head again.

"Doll, calm down. I pulled you here, Because the girls was being hoes in the mall" I rolled my eyes while I said 'Hoes'. She sighed, "That's why?" she said while she crossed her arms. I looked dead in the eye, "Yes, Doll face" I said while I grinned then it disappeared. She blushed and looked down. I sighed, "I'm Sorry, Doll. Do you want your man get flirted by nasty hoes?" Her head shot up and glared, "The fuck?! NO!" I chuckled, "Good. Because I don't want that shit either." I walked around the store while (Y/N) follow me from behind. "Hey, Chucky!" I stopped looking at the hoodies and turned around to see (Y/N) Holding an earring? "You want me to buy that for you?" She shook her head, "It's a cuff earring! you should try it out!" I looked at her, "EH?! You want me to wear-" I walked to her and grabbed the cuff earring "-This?" She nodded, "Oh and this!" she pulled another earring. I looked at her confused, "Fine." I sighed.

(Y/N) grabbed some hoodies, shirts, pants, shorts, and etc. I looked at her 'What kind- Oh never mind. It's a girl thing, I guess.' we both went to the back of the store of 'Hot Topic' and my eyes widen to see what I saw. 'Why are toys here..' I thought, "Chucky? Why ar-" I looked at (Y/N), her eyes widen and blushing deeply, I walked over to her and I put my hand on her shoulder, my lips almost touched her ear, "I don't thing you need that kind of fucking junk, I rather you have my big dick than that fake one." I whispered. She stood there in shock and blushing even more. I chuckled.