.thirty-seven.

"How do you do it?" I'm grateful Seokjin and I finally decided to tell everyone else. I don't know how much longer I would be able to survive without talking about my complicated situations with Yuna. 

Yuna shrugs. "It's hard. It's always going to be hard. But being with him is far greater than any pain that comes with waiting. It's a matter of understanding and communicating." 

I shake my head. "Did he tell you about the world tour?" At that, Yuna's face turns sour. "It's a matter of understanding and communicating, I get that. But that's easier said than done. If it were that easy, I have a feeling half of the broken relationships as a result of long distance would have still made it through. On the surface that sounds nice, but in reality, it's not that easy." 

Yuna sighs and bites her lip. "I don't know what to tell you, Hana. I think it's a matter of finding out what works for both of you and figuring out what is specific to your relationship with Seokjin oppa. It takes time, which is frustrating, but through multiple attempts, you find that acceptance. The hardest part is the process, which is where many couples tend to give up and break." 

I let out a long breath. "The thing is that my relationship with him is still fairly new. We haven't had the time to figure out what works for us, and now suddenly he has to go on a world tour where he'll be gone for a year, if not more. I'm just so scared because everything is so uncertain and unstable." 

Yuna bites her lip again as she thinks. "You have Namjoon oppa and me to act as owls if need be. If you have any suspicions but feel uncomfortable, you can use either of us to bring up the topic." 

She was right, and the idea brings some comfort. "Do you know when they're coming back? My boyfriend is too busy to ever text me." I talk with a smile but saying that out loud hurts me more. Whenever Seokjin was busy, I sometimes questioned if we were dating at all. 

"They should be back soon." Yuna puts a hand on my shoulder. "Trust time. It's something that people tend to underestimate, but a lot of problems and concerns get resolved through the process of time." 

I sigh and nod. At the bus stop I wave goodbye to Yuna before walking home. Crowds of people surround me, full of people just getting off of work. The weather is nice today, spring slowly starting to peek in and taking over the chill of winter. However, my thoughts don't stray from Seokjin. 

I missed him. A lot. A few weeks have already passed and any conversations passed between us were short and uneventful. Time always rushed him to whatever he had to do next. Another sigh escapes my lips as the elevator door opens and I step out to walk to my apartment door. 

When I'm met with a Seokjin casually reading on the couch and looking like a magazine model effortlessly, I can't help but fall to my knees. 

Seokjin drops his book and immediately rushes over to me. "Love, what's wrong?" 

When he wraps his arms around me and when the familiar scent I've grown too used to hits me, tears suddenly spring up in my eyes and I cry into his shirt. "I missed you so much." 

Seokjin's frame shakes as he chuckles and hugs me tighter. "I missed you too, Love. More than words can express." 

So we just stand there on our knees, in the middle of my apartment, pressed up against each other and holding on like it was the last thing keeping us alive. 

"I didn't practice when I came back. I came straight here." 

I laugh and squeeze. The thought behind his actions touched my heart more than he knew. "Thank you," I say, trying to put as much emotion into the words.