One More Time/ Rock You Like A Hurricane

"Once Upon A Time, There Were Three Trolls... One Was Named Poppy"

"Hey, How It Going" Poppy Said.

"The Other One Was Named Branch..."

"Wassup?"  Branch  Greeted.

"And Lastly Was Named Z."

"Hey, Who's Ready For A Party?" Z Replied.

"Together They Saved The World... Poppy Became Queen, Branch Found His True Colors, Z Became A Royal Guard And The Three Of Them Became Best Friends.

Cloud Guy Was Recapping About The Trolls About What Happened A Year Ago.

"And That Was That, Pretty Cute, Right? Not To Me. I'm The Type Of Cloud That Goes For... This Sorta Thing."

"But What Poppy, Branch And Z Didn't Know Is That Their World Is A Lot Bigger Than They Knew Like A Lot, Lot, Lot, LOT Bigger

Under The Depths Of The Dark Sea Were Neon Creatures, Who Were Called Techno Trolls. They Have Fins Instead Of Feet As If They Were Mermaids, They Have Pixelated Hearts On Their Chest And The Rest Of Their Body Are Also Neon. They Were In The Middle Of A Celebration Where They Were Following The Beat Of Their Ruler, King Trollex.

One More Time

One More Time

"What's Up My Techno Trolls?!" He Called It Out Loud To The Crowd And They Cheered Back With Entusiasm.

One More Time

One More Time

We're Gonna Celebrate

Oh Yeah, Alright

Don't Stop The Dancin'...

"Tonight Is About Family, Love And Music! Come On Let Me See You Jump, 1, 2, 3, 4!" They Started To Jump At His Beat With Happiness And Dance To The Music.

"And Get Ready For The Drop! You Ready Little Buddy?" Trollex Asked.

"Let's Do This, King Trollex!" Beat Drop Button Replied With Anticipation.

"Wait For It...!" Trollex Says.

"Come On!" BDB Says.

"Wait For It...!"

"Yes?!"

"Wait For It! Wait For It! Wait For It!" He Stalls.

"Come On Man Hit Me!" BDB Screams Impatiently.

"Just Do It Already!" A Girl Troll Said With Pleading Of Eagerness.

One More Time

One Press Of BDB Sends A Wave Of Explosive Green Light That Sends Half Of The Crowd Flowing, The Crowd Goes Wild At The Feeling Of It.

Music's Got Me Feelin' So Free

We're Gonna Celebrate

Celebrate And Dance So Free

One More Time

We're Gonna Celebrate

Oh Yeah, Alright,

Don't Stop The Dancin'...

Something Big Was Swimming Nearby Caught Trollex's Attention.

Oh Yeah, Alright

Don't Stop The Da-

This Causes Him To Turn Off The Music To Go And Check It Out Himself. Everyone Wanted To Know Why Their Fun Had Stopped.

"Don't Worry Everybody We'll Get Back To The Party In A Minute... Let Me Just Take Care Of This Real Quick..." Trollex Reassured Them. 

It Was A Big And Scary Submarine That Had The Shape Of An Anglerfish, When It's Mouth Opened Like A Zipper, A Female Voice Was Heard And A Figure Coming Out Of It.

"Hey Man, There He Is! King Trollex Of The Techno Trolls, Right?" She Asked.

"That's Right. Who's Asking?" He Asked With A Calm Expression As BDB Followed Him Behind.

"Queen Barb...Of The Hard Rock Trolls." She Answered.

He Just Shrugged At The Reply With Confusion As He Looked Back At BDB.

"And I'm Here To Take Your String, Bro." Barb Gave A Hard Strum At Her Guitar With A Mischievous Grin.

"No Way!" Trollex Panic.

"Ohhh, Don't Do It, Man." BDB Thought Of The Same Thing.

"If We Lose Our String, We Lose Our Music!" He Added.

"You Mean Your Bleeps And Bloops?" Barb Is Imitating The Techno Music As A Form Of Mockery.

"Yeah, That's Not Music. Do You Wanna Hear Some Real Music? Rockers!"

Other Scary Submarines Came Following From Behind Revealed Other Hard Rock Trolls In Them. Trollex Started To React Seriously At This. And Music Started To Play.

Yeah! Ohhh...

Here I Am!

Rockin' Like A Hurricane!

With One Powerful Strum Of Her Guitar Send A Giant Red Wave Of It Cause The Reef To Break In Two. Trollex Looked In Horror As He Finally Surrenders While Holding BDB In His Arms.

"Ok, Ok Enough! Stop! You're Harshing The Vibe We Worked Very Hard To Build To." He Pleaded.

"Oh, But By The End Of My World Tour, We're All Gonna Have The Same Vibe. We're All Gonna Be One Nation Of Trolls, Under Rock!" Barb And Her Army Strum Their Guitars Creating Multiples Of Red Sound Waves.

"Who's Ready To Rock?!"