Part 40..

It was a little hot outside but nothing you couldn't handle obviously since you were the badest bitch out there. There were no cars in the driveway which meant you arrived early than everyone else. Bakugou and you were outside Litzy's house standing in front of the huge front door. You looked down on the cake to admire its beauty while Bakugou was banging on the door loudly. Suddenly a tall man with purple hair opened the door slowly peaking out the door and finally opened it wide to reveal it was Tamaki Amajiki. Both of your eyebrows went up in shock. 

You haven't seen Tamaki ever since he graduated from UA, your eyes lit up as you held the cake tightly. "Can you not bang so l- loudly on the door...It's f- fucking annoying.." Amajiki said in a serious voice as he glared at Bakugou. You immediately looked at Bakugou as Bakugou looked back at you. Both you and Bakugou started cracking the hell up. You never heard Amajiki swear before so it was a surprise for you and Bakugou. 

Amajiki just let out a big sigh and motioned you both to get inside. Bakugou and you got inside and slid off your footwear, you were then greeted by Litzy with an exaggerated wave. "Hey guys! Sorry I was getting breakfast ready!" Litzy said with a big smile. Litzy then scanned you and her eyes fixated on the cake you were holding. Her smile grew bigger as she walked towards you looking at the cake. Litzy stood in front of you and her eyes were still on the cake.

 Litzy then looked back up at you and said "Biss...is that what I think it is..?" You smirked at the cake "It's tres leches." You said proudly. Litzy quickly gasped and covered her mouth, Litzy couldn't believe it. Litzy looked at you as you stared into her dark brown eyes, Litzy's eyes were now glossy. You chuckled at the sight of her eyes now forming tears. "You're so dramatic dude." You said smiling at Litzy.

 Suddenly you then saw Litzy holding out her hands as she said "C- can I hold it..?" Litzy said with a slight voice crack. You nodded softly and as you handed her the cake. Amajiki then walked behind her to see what the hell was going on while Bakugou couldn't give two shits about what the hell was going on and sat on the living room couch. "Litzy..? What got into you?" Amajiki said a little concerned while you just started giggling at the sight of Litzy being her dramaticself.

 You looked over at Bakugou who was sitting on the couch looking down on his phone. He looked unbothered which made you feel butterflies in your cute tummy. You smiled at the sight of him. Just the sight of Bakugou made you feel at ease, you then looked back up at Litzy as she started sobbing. Amajiki sighed as you heard the sigh you looked at Amajiki. "Hey! I haven't talked to you ever since you graduated! How you been? I've seen you all over the news but never got the chance to talk to you." You said smiling at Amajiki as he looks at you. 

"Oh, um I've been doing well actually, just lots of hero work you know. What about you.?" Amajiki said with a small smile. "I'm happy to hear that! Well, I've been doing really well lately.." You said smiling as you look at Bakugou. "So...I heard Bakugou and you were caught on Litzy's property right?" Amajiki said chuckling softly. You immediately got flustered as you remembered everything that happened last night while Bakugou yelled "Someone talking shit about me!?".

Litzy looked at you with tears on her face as she smirked. "I think those two are an item now.."  She said loudly so Bakugou could hear. You smiled at her as you heard Bakugou stomping towards your direction. "Oh?" Amajiki said softly. Litzy nodded as Bakugou was now besides you with his left hand on your head. "Yeah, so what?" Bakugou said as he glared at both Amajiki and Litzy.

 "I always shipped both you and Y/n. No offence Bakugou but your ex was not it. I'm glad you two are a thing now! I think I might just cry...out of pure joy.." Litzy said as tears started streaming down her face. "What the fuck?" Bakugou said as he cringed while you giggled at Litzy's reaction. "So Amajiki..? What are you doing here?" You said with curiosity. Amajiki immediately got red and looked away. 

"I invited him to the sleepover! I hope you guys don't mind!" Litzy said as she cleaned up her tears with her forearm. "Hmph, since when did you two idiots start dating?" Bakugou said loudly while Litzy and Amajiki immediately got flustered from the question. "Well this is my que to go place the cake in the fridge. Welp, this is up to you Amor." Litzy said as she speed walked towards the kitchen leaving Amajiki all alone with you and Bakugou which made him even more nervous.

Bakugou and you started cracking up while Amajiki was now a different shade of red. You then heard a *ding*. You immediately ran towards the door, yet your clumsily self tripped on your own two feet. Which caused you to fall on your face. "Damnit...I just wanted to answer the door.." You said under your breath while you heard Bakugou laughing even louder. You chuckled to yourself at how dumb you might of looked to make Bakugou laugh this hard.