Part 46..

Everyone finished eating their breakfast and hung out in the living room watching a Spanish sitcom named 'La Familia P. Luche'. They were all waiting for the food to digest before the real activities started. You walked over towards Bakugou as he was now the only one in the table eating his breakfast. You chuckled as you walked towards him. He was enjoying his breakfast as he had lots of green chile salsa all over his eggs.

 You tried the green chile salsa but it was a little too spicy for your comfort to the point you broke into a little sweat. You sat on the other side of the table as you faced him with your right elbow on the table as you placed your chin on the palm of your right hand. You smiled at the sight of Bakugou eating, he looked so peaceful. "What the hell are you looking at Dumbass?" Bakugou said as he took another bite of the eggs with the tortilla as he used it as a utensil and ate it. 

"Well, obviously you Mr. boom boom man. You just look really handsome right now." You said smiling at him as he looked up at you and met with your pretty eyes. Bakugou just rolled his eyes as he then shook his head softly. "What do you think of the food? Is it delicious? Because I thought it was pretty good." You said smiling at Bakugou. "Yeah, it's good and all but I can make it even better than what it already is. I just need the green chile salsa to be hot. I want it to sting my tongue, you know?" Bakugou said as he grabbed a tortilla and placed it on his hand as he then grabbed the chorizo with the tortilla and took a big bite.

 "I personally thought the green chile salsa was good...If it was any hotter I'd probably lose all my taste buds haha." You said chuckling nervously. "You don't really think this salsa is that spicy, do you?" Bakugou said as he raised his right eyebrow at you. "It's pretty spicy haha..." You said nervously. "Oh come on babe, it's not even that spicy. I could literally chug this salsa right now." He said laughing at you.

 You rolled your eyes at him as you then said "Alright, do it then. I want to see." Bakugou scoffed softly at your response. "I will, bring me one of the plastic cups and fill the salsa all the way to the top of the rim of the cup." Bakugou said as he took another bite of the chorizo. You nod your head as you stood up and fixed your romper and walked towards the kitchen and did what Bakugou said.

 You then came back with the cup filled with green chile salsa. You placed the cup in front of Bakugou's plate. At the corner of your eye, you saw Litzy walking towards you. Litzy then sat on the seat next to you. She then leaned into your right ear and whispered "Y'all are some weird ass freaks, but I won't tell anyone what I saw outside in my backyard. Just be careful next time? Aka don't let anyone see you."

 Litzy then backed up and looked at Bakugou that was picking up the green cup while you just felt super embarrassed at the fact she told you straight up. You shook your head immediately. "Is that...green chile salsa in that cup? Are you taking it hom-." Litzy said as she got cut off by Bakugou saying "Yeah, Y/n thinks this salsa is spicy so I'm going to drink think this to prove it's not that spicy." Litzy's eyes lit up as she stood up and ran towards the fridge. 

You looked back as you saw Litzy bringing a small container that seemed like some red salsa. Everyone in the living room stood up and walked towards the table you and Bakugou were at. "What's going on here?" Kirishima said loudly. "Oh, Bakugou says he can chug the cup of green chile salsa." You said to Kirishima smiling. "That's so manly!" Kirishima said with his fist on his chest. You chuckled at the sight of Kirishima being dramatic. 

You then heard a small tap on the table as you look at where the sound came from. Litzy opened the little container and as soon she opened it everyone started coughing including you and Bakugou. "What the hell *cough*, Did you just open? *cough cough*." Bakugou said coughing up a storm while everyone else did. "I call it death. The hottest salsa I have ever made. Only a few people can handle it *cough* But It's so tasty! It's definitely worth the *cough* pain." Litzy said coughing.