Part 8. His seduction

After what seemed like endless hours in the flight they were in LA. Matt was annoyed that he had to keep his hands off Rachel because she was arranging their schedule.  Not only that, but his assistant also wanted him to be more focused on work than anything.

Their cab pulled up outside a regal looking hotel, and Matt pulled out his wallet, handing the driver a small wadge of bills, thanking him. Rachel trailed behind him, completely in awe of his surroundings. They usually don't stay overnight during their trips, so he was excited at the prospect of staying with her. She was so engrossed that she bumped into someone, Matt was quick to wrap an arm around her waist and guide them into the lobby.

She blushed but didn't say anything.

Matt took his key card and patiently waited for Rachel to join him. She was quiet in the elevator, staring at the fancy buttons instead. He held his breath as they reached the floor, strolling towards his room.

Rachel frowned when she noticed that their rooms were beside each other but pushed her door open. Matt bit back his smirk as he entered his room.

"Sir?!" Rachel squeaked when she noticed that there was no wall in between their rooms.

Matt innocently blinked at her, "Is there a problem, Rach?"

"Our rooms are connected?" She parted her lips open, gawking at him.

Matt hummed, "Do you like it?"

The CEO had made sure that they were allotted connected rooms because he didn't want to stay away from her. The thought made his lips turn. They were in LA for two days purely for business purpose but there's no harm in having some fun, right?

Rachel shyly nodded her head, "It's cosy."
***

Matt has a lunch meeting with Dr Stinson. That's why Rachel was standing still in front of him. Both of them freshened up and got ready for lunch in separate washrooms. By the time she walked out, Matt was working on his computer.

"Sir" She politely whispered, blushing like a lunatic at the wide grin on his face. Matt had something planned for her. Only if she knew. As he narrowed his eyes at her, she squirmed, her hands nervously tucked together.

"Hmm?"

"You have a lunch meeting in an hour."

"I know, baby. Just a minute."

Her cheeks tinted at that.

"have a surprise for you actually" Matt gestured to the table as he closed his computer and moved it out of the way. There's a space in the centre of the desk, in front of his chair, as he motioned her closer.

Rachel twisted her lips as she stomped her way over to the table. She rigidly stood in front of him.

Matt licked his lips, "Bend over."

His assistant huffed before bending over it.

"Baby," He shook his head. "Is that any way to react when someone has brought you a gift?"

"We have an important meeting-"

His hand came around the waistband, which immediately made her slack. She purred as his fingers lifted her skirt and touched her bare thighs.

"Be quiet, yeah?"

His fingers hooked around her panties, and with her help, he pulled it to her ankles. Matt bought his finger to his mouth, wetting it before he pushed at the skin of her hole. She moaned as he quickly pulled back. Before she could say anything, Matt disappeared towards his bed.